Be prepared to be impressed by this hotel's great scenery, huge mountains and their wonderful vegetation. Travel through the Patagonian Steppe is an experience that awakens the senses and makes you fully alive.
To aid in helping you enjoy your stay in this wonderful place, Hosteria Las Piedras (Hosteria La Casa de Piedra) was established in this natural paradise. Many guests have experienced their hospitality since they started their mission to provide hospitality to guests to this region. Travel to the Patagonians Andes of "El Chalten": a landscape covered of forests, furrowed by rapid rivers, adorned by cold glaciers.
The hotel will generously offer warmth to travelers. Enjoy the telling of the history about its history, anecdotes from pioneers and climbers who spent their time hereabouts, and share in some moments of their lives. They will give an answer to all of your queries and will advise in everything you need, offering to you experience and knowledge of the zone. Please come to visit to meet the staff and to enjoy their hospitality.
Services and Accommodations
- Tower and Fitz Roy hills view from the rooms, bar and restaurant.
- Large park and garden
- Located close to the “De las Vueltas” River
- Specially designed to have interiors with maximum comfort and warmth, without losing the exterior beauty in harmony with the wild Patagonia
- 23 large rooms with private bath (more than 20 m2)
- 3 suites with spectacular views of Fitz Roy and Tower Hills
- Central water heating in room and bath, independent climate controls
- Breakfast buffet
- Restaurant with local and exotic dishes, and exclusive Patagonian specialities
- Underground wine-cellar with the best Argentine wines
- Snack bar and reading room
- Packed lunch service
- Living room with views of the park, garden, and Torre and Fitz Roy Hills
- Private parking
- Maid and laundry services
- Consultation for activities: cavalcades, walks, treks and excursions
- Guide's service of trekking in several languages
We are so glad that we chose Adventure Life. The service is top-notch. Everything is well taken care of and we just have to print the documents and go. Franny even gave us timely updates on possible airport strike.