Most travelers are attracted to Argentina by a combination of culture, cuisine and countryside. They don’t leave disappointed. Argentina is massive. It’s the 8th largest country in the world, and the largest Spanish speaking country by land mass. The top sites to visit are spread across vast distances, so hop on a plane, grab a bottle of Argentine wine, and explore these top travel picks:
- The cultural and political capital of Argentina is a bustling metropolis with a European vibe. Most trips to Argentina start and finish here.
- Don’t miss one of the world’s most impressive waterfalls which sits on the border between Argentina and Brazil.
- Stay in luxurious Patagonia lodges as you explore Perito Moreno glacier and Glacier National Park.
- Trekkers and climbers come from across the globe to explore the towering Fitz Roy Range and plunging glaciers of Glacier National Park.
- In, Tierra del Fuego, at the “End of the world” you’ll find the charming small city of Ushuaia where the majority of the world’s cruises to Antarctica depart.
- This picturesque small city is surrounded by breathtaking hiking and trekking opportunities.
- The Mendoza and Cafayate areas are the hottest wine tasting regions in Argentina and give a savory glimpse into the country’s exceptional culinary traditions.