Four countries, famous wine growing regions and summer on the Danube on this exciting European river cruise.
Guests arrive individually in Budapest. Embarkation of the River Cloud II at 16.00 hours.
Budapest city tour with a degustation of traditional specialties in the market hall.
City tour of Bratislava.
City tour and Augarten porcelain factory, Hofburg palace, its treasures and the famous Cafe Demel. In the evenings chose optional concerts or visit a wine tavern (both evening options additional fees)
Vienna / Duernstein / Melk
City walking tour of Duerstein with tasting of apricot specialties. Tour the Melk Benedictine Abbey.
City tour with organ concert in the cathedral.
Disembarkation at 09.00 hours for your independent return home.
Solo travelers: single surcharge in Category A is 100% and 50% in Categories B or C. Included in cruise fare:
• Cruise in the reserved cabin including full board and soft drinks. Table wines are includ-
ed at meal times.
• All transfers and luggage transport mentioned in the program
• All overnight stays mentioned in the program
• All meals mentioned in the program
• All sightseeing tours mentioned in the program(German or English), if not stated
• Harbor and docking fees.
The following items are not included:
tips, excess baggage, additional meals, beverages (so far as not expressly included), optional excursions, other personal expenses.