The Luna Salada Hotel (Salt Moon Hotel) is one of the most extraordinary hotels of the world. The Hotel has been constructed by salt blocks, in the Salt Flats of Uyuni in Bolivia.
Designed to entertain the visitors of adventure and pleasure trips, the personalized attention offers excellent service during the visitors pleasant stay.
The Hotel is located by the salt flats borders of Uyni, in the Colchani area, 30km from the Uyuni village. This privileged location allows the hotel to have the best view of the Salt Flats, in an atmosphere of absolute harmony and peace.
- Game Room
- Meetings hall with capacity for 50 seated people
- Event lounge for up to 100 people
- Craft Center
- Restaurant "Mirador Tunupa" overlooking Salar de Uyuni
- Reading and recreation rooms
- Belvedere terrace
Stay in one of the deluxe rooms made of salt. All rooms have private bath, desk, heating, hot water 24 hours, and large spaces. Rooms are available as single, double, triple, or family suites.
All rooms include the Luna Salada breakfast served onsite.
* Maid Service
* Half Board
* Full Board
* Garage/Private Parking
* Play Room
* Craft´s Exhibition
* Tourist transfer to the establishment
* Opened all the year
* Dog´s Friendly Accommodation
* Tasting of local products
* Laundry service, ironing and drying
* Hot and cold water 24 hours
* Tours of the Salar Flats and Lagoons
* Cycling/Mountain Biking
* Adventure tourism
* Rural Tourism/Agritourism
Salar de Uyuni, located at 3658 meters over sea level, southwest of Bolivia is the largest and highest Salt Pan in the world, "El Salar de Uyuni". The salt crust covers an area of 10,582 km2 (4085 square miles) in length. Along the trip you can see various tourist attractions from the natural beauty of the place to populations with different traditions and customs.