- Ship Highlights
- Passengers : 24
- Includes Isabela & Fernandina Islands
- Kayaking available
Mary Anne is a genuine sailing ship for the true seafarer at heart. This stunning three-masted brigantine combines the magic of voyaging over the ocean under full sail with the enchantment of the Galapagos Islands themselves. Her 24 guests enjoy under-stated luxury in the wood-paneled salon, bar and dining areas or huge open-air seating and dining options up top. Be part of a real sailing adventure!
Amenities aboard the Mary Anne
• A comfortable lounge done in rich, wood paneling
• A cozy bar area
• Ample sundecks
• Deck seating
• Onboard freshwater makers
The Mary Anne accommodates 24 passengers in 12 double cabins each with private bathroom and air-conditioning.
Captain, first mate, engineer, two sailors, chef, assistant chef, and licensed naturalist guide.
• The Sun Deck: the bridge, an open-air seating area/dinette and kayak storage.
• The Main Deck: the dining room, galley (kitchen), library and entertainment center.
• The Cabin Deck: where all guest accommodations are located.
The Mary Anne holds the SmartVoyager® Certificate for sound conservation and socially responsible business practices so by sailing with her you actively help protect these enchanted islands.
- Length: L.O.A.216 feet / 65.8 meters
- L.O.D: 172 feet / 52.5 meters
- Beam: 25.9 feet / 7.9 meters
- Draft: 16.7 feet / 5.09 meters
- Speed: 8 knots
- Rig: Barquentine
- Sail Area: 9.902 square feet / 920 square meters
- Electric Power Supply: 220 V 50Hz / 110V 60 Hz
- Navigation Equipment: HF Radio, VHF /DSC marine radio, Automatic pilot, Depth sounder, GPS Navigator, Radar, Navigational Telex (NAVTEX), Automatic Identification System(AIS)
- Safety Equipment: Three 25-passenger and two 20-passenger life rafts with safety regulation equipment, Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon (EPIRB),Search and Rescue Transponder (SART), central alarm with smoke and fire detectors, life jackets and fire extinguishers.
|Northwestern Islands||10||$4,870||Galapagos: Bartolome, Fernandina, Floreana, Genovesa, Isabela, Mosquera, North Seymour, Rabida, Santa Cruz Island, Santiago|
|Western Islands||6||$2,925||Galapagos: Fernandina, Isabela, North Seymour, Santa Cruz Island, Santiago|
|Eastern Islands||8||$3,895||Galapagos: Bartolome, Espanola, Genovesa, Mosquera, Rabida, Santa Cruz Island, Santa Fe, Santiago, South Plaza Island|
|Northeastern Islands||10||$4,870||Galapagos: Bartolome, Espanola, Floreana, Genovesa, Mosquera, Rabida, San Cristobal, Santa Cruz Island, Santa Fe, Santiago, South Plaza Island|
|Northern Islands||5||$2,435||Galapagos: Bartolome, Genovesa, Mosquera, Rabida, Santa Cruz Island, Santiago|
|Islands Circumnavigation||15||$7,305||Galapagos: Bartolome, Espanola, Fernandina, Floreana, Genovesa, Isabela, Mosquera, North Seymour, Rabida, San Cristobal, Santa Cruz Island, Santa Fe, Santiago, South Plaza Island|
|Southern Islands||6||$2,925||Galapagos: Espanola, Floreana, Mosquera, San Cristobal, Santa Cruz Island, Santa Fe, South Plaza Island|
|Southwestern Islands||11||$5,360||Galapagos: Espanola, Fernandina, Floreana, Isabela, Mosquera, North Seymour, San Cristobal, Santa Cruz Island, Santa Fe, Santiago, South Plaza Island|
|Western Islands||8||$3,895||Galapagos: Fernandina, Floreana, Isabela, North Seymour, Santa Cruz Island, Santiago|
Standard Cabins with private bathrooms and air conditioning