- Ship Highlights
- Passengers : 14
- Includes Isabela & Fernandina Islands
- Kayaking available
Built in Holland as a luxurious private yacht, the Samba is a charming 78-foot motor sailer. Locally owned and operated, the Samba is a classic traditional steel hulled motor yacht which maintains a high level of service. Guests will enjoy delicious Ecuadorian cuisine, superbly trained captains, crew and multilingual guides for a memorable Galapagos vacation.
Amenities and Accommodations
The Samba holds to a pristine standard of yacht maintenance and carries safety equipment that meets the highest standards as well as stabilizers for a more comfortable voyage. Guests will find comfortable spacious accommodations, ample open and shaded deck space, delicious Ecuadorian and international cuisine served in the salon or on deck, and personal service on board by a superbly trained crew and guide.
Her 14 passengers are accommodated in seven air-conditioned cabins with en-suite bathrooms. Other on board amenities in include ample dining-room/saloon connected to the outdoor dining facility with large tables, TV with video-system, sound system, mini-library with books and videos and a small bar.
While her spacious cabins, open and shaded observation decks, and professional equipment provide for your enjoyment, her high safety standards assure your safe passage.
- LOA: 73 feet
- Beam: 14.55 feet
- Tonnage: 134.13 tons
- Speed: 9 knots
- Range: 2,500 miles
- Sails: Steadying sails
- Water: 1,500 gallons and water maker
- Accommodations: 7 air conditioned double cabins with private bathroom
- Equipment: Twin DAFF diesel engine 220 HP, 2 generators, 110v & 220v, A/C, Furuno radar, GPS, VHF & SSB radios, 2 tenders with outboard motors, color TV, video equipment
- Safety Equipment: 20 passenger life raft with safety equipment, EPIRB, 2 VHF radios for emergencies, VHF channel 70, Motorola long range radio, cellular phone, HF radio, smoke/fire detector, overhead sprinkler fire system
|Islands Circumnavigation||15||$5,650||Galapagos: Bartolome, Espanola, Fernandina, Floreana, Genovesa, Isabela, Marchena Island, North Seymour, Rabida, San Cristobal, Santa Cruz Island, Santa Fe, Santiago, South Plaza Island|
|Northwest Islands||8||$2,990||Galapagos: Fernandina, Genovesa, Isabela, Marchena Island, Santa Cruz Island|
|Southeast Islands||8||$2,990||Galapagos: Bartolome, Espanola, Floreana, North Seymour, Rabida, San Cristobal, Santa Cruz Island, Santa Fe, Santiago, South Plaza Island|
Standard Cabins have upper and lower bunks, the bottom bunk is wider. Private bath facilities.