Tip Top II
- Ship Highlights
- Passengers : 16
- Includes Isabela & Fernandina Islands
- Kayaking available
- Child discounts
The Tip Top II is a first class steel-hulled motor yacht, built to impeccably high standards in Guayaquil/Ecuador. The Tip Top II was designed and constructed to offer the highest level of security and comfort to her guests. The Tip Top II is designed and built to accommodate 16 guests in comfortable cabins.
With 90 feet in length, 22 feet in beam and 5 feet draft, the Tip Top II is a very comfortable, traditional and a yacht full of history in the Galapagos islands.
Amenities on board the Tip Top II
Guests will enjoy the full carpet found in all of the cabins, the bar, the dining room and the lounge. Relax with your fellow passengers in the comfortable lounge or enjoy a delicious meal served in the dining room. A cozy library offers a chance to learn about the fascinating Galapagos archipelago. Out of doors, a beautiful teak floored sun deck creates a delightful place for resting and relaxing on board.
Her 16 guests are accommodated in nine cabins. Each cabin has a private bathroom (toilet, shower, washbasin and vanity); a locker and drawers.
Lower Deck Cabins
The six cabins in the Lower Deck have two single lower berths.
Upper Deck Cabins
In the upper deck there are two cabins with two single lower berths, and one cabin with one double lower berth.
- Type: Steel-hulled motor yacht
- Length: 85 feet
- Beam: 20 feet
- Draft: 5 feet
- Speed: 9 knots
- Crew: 8 including naturalist guide
- Engines: Twin GM 6-71 Detroit diesel main engines (175 HP each.)
- Electricity: Twin Perkins generators (40 kW each.), 110/220 V. AC current
- Navigation & Safety Equipment: Twin 24 miles range Furuno radar, Apelco Loran echosounder, GP-50 Furuno GPS, MC-7000 SSB radio, M125 Icom VHF radio, ACR RLB-23 Epirb, Silva 150 magnetic compass, barometer, helm indicator, twin Elliot inflatable life rafts for 12 passengers each (Solas 74/83), 50 life jackets, fire & smoke detectors, complete fire system, twin 17 feet tender with 25 HP outboard motor for 12 passengers each. Safety equipment complies with International Coast Guard regulations.
- Yacht Equipment: Freezer, icemaker, refrigerator, electric range with grill & oven, fully air-conditioned (Aqua Air Chill Water System), hot & cold freshwater pressure system, Royal flush electric toilets, TV, VCR, stereo music system.
|Central Islands||4||contact us||Galapagos: Chinese Hat, Rabida, Santa Cruz Island, Santa Fe, South Plaza Island|
|Eastern Islands||8||contact us||Galapagos: Chinese Hat, Espanola, Floreana, North Seymour, Rabida, San Cristobal, Santa Cruz Island, Santa Fe, South Plaza Island|
|Islands Circumnavigation||15||contact us||Galapagos: Bartolome, Chinese Hat, Espanola, Fernandina, Floreana, Genovesa, Isabela, North Seymour, Rabida, San Cristobal, Santa Cruz Island, Santa Fe, Santiago, South Plaza Island|
|Southern Islands||5||contact us||Galapagos: Espanola, Floreana, North Seymour, San Cristobal, Santa Cruz Island|
|Western Islands||8||contact us||Galapagos: Bartolome, Fernandina, Genovesa, Isabela, Santa Cruz Island, Santiago|
6 cabins with two single lower berths
|Cabin 7-8 - Single Cabin|
2 cabins located on the upper deck with one double lower berth.
Upper deck cabins with two single lower berths.