Experience Antarctica, the world's most pristine region, at its very best from aboard the comfortable and sophisticated Le Lyrial. Enjoy its stunning blue palette inspired by the Vega star, all-balcony staterooms and suites, and the finest expedition staff cruising the Southern Ocean today.
Spacious and elegant, Le Lyrial’s common areas invite casual conversation with fellow guests as well as private reflection and views in quiet corners.
Sophisticated design, innovative marine technology, and a convenient layout aided by three passenger elevators are among Le Lyrial’s many features. The ship is outfitted with a technologically advanced stabilizing system to minimize the effects of rough conditions and help keep passengers comfortable at all times.
Among the most comfortable available on any polar expedition ship, all 108 cabins are fully equipped, offer private balconies, and feature bedding configurations that range from king-size beds to two single beds.
Premium and Deluxe Two-Room Suites feature a pull out sofa that converts to a king-size bed, and the option to convert into a two-room cabin - perfect for families. Le Lyrial also offers an additional Grand Deluxe Suite.
Cabin Categories 5-9 on Deck 6 receive the complimentary services of a private butler. From ensuring your suite is up to your standards to organizing cocktails on your private balcony, your butler tends to your every need, with grace and efficiency.
Cabin amenities include:
- Individually-controlled air-conditioning
- King-size bed or twin beds
- Flat screen satellite TV
- Desk with stationery
- Ipod™ players
- Video on demand
- Bath robes
- Satellite direct line telephone
- 110/220 volts outlet
- French bath products
- Wireless Internet access
- 24-hour room service
- Sun deck and multiple outer deck observation areas
- Outside heated pool
- Library with extensive selection of books and reading areas
- Two restaurants offering exquisite dining experiences
- Panoramic lounge and terrace, ideal for social gatherings, afternoon tea, or just relaxing with ocean views
- Three bars and a boutique
- Three passenger elevators
- Fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment
- Hairdresser offering full-service hair styling, manicures and pedicures
- Spa and hammam (steam room)
- The Club lounge for live music and dancing
- Open bar (excluding premium wines, premium liquors and champagne)
- The Theater with unobstructed seating for more than 200 guests, an ideal venue for nightly entertainment, enrichment lectures, and movies
- 24-hour on-board medical facilities with certified doctor
- 24-hour laundry services
- Wireless Internet access throughout the ship
- Dynamic positioning system
- "Clean" ship standard (meets or exceeds all IMO, EPA and IATO operating standards)
The Restaurant offers gourmet and international cuisine while The Compass Grill delivers casual indoor and outdoor dining for breakfast, lunch and themed dinners. There is always a selection of light fare and vegetarian dishes, and most special diets can be accommodated with advance notice.