108Ship Type: River Cruise Ship
The Amavida will bring a distinctive standard of excellence to the Douro River in Portugal. This grand 108-passenger vessel features balconies in the majority of its spacious staterooms and suites, which range up to 323 sq. ft.
Ship Public Areas:
- Sun Deck offering unimpeded panoramic views
- Sun Deck with lounge chairs
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the vessel
- 24-hour specialty coffee and tea station
- Main Lounge with bar & piano
- Massage Spa
- Elevator reaching all 3 stateroom decks
- Fitness Room
- Heated pool
- All outside staterooms with the balconies for majority of staterooms
- Extra spacious Suites are 323 sq. ft. with balcony
- Balcony Staterooms are 215 sq. ft. and Panoramic Window Staterooms are 161 sq. ft.
- In room safe, hair dryer, ample closet space and wireless telephone
- Suites feature sitting area with sofa
- All staterooms have complimentary Internet access and Wi-Fi
- 42" Flat-screen Televisions in every stateroom
- Hotel-style white on white, plush bedding and terry bathrobes
- Full marble bathrooms
- Complimentary bottled water replenished daily
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
Dining and Cuisine:
Gourmet dining on the Amavida brings you sophisticated and outstanding cuisine with delightful, attentive service, plus a casual al fresco dining option. Savor culinary masterpieces and free-flowing local wines at dinner, while surrounded by the Douro River Valley.
After dinner, you are invited to enjoy engaging evening entertainment. You are sure to be enthralled as different performers come on board each night. It's the perfect complement to your daily discoveries.
Small Group Excursion:
Set your own pace on shore excursions. Enjoy the full attention of your guide. Guides ensure that you’re treated with personalized attention, on land as well as on the river. Complimentary small group shore excursions provide a world-class land tour in every destination. Top local guides are hired in every location. You’ll find no more intensive and immersive introduction to the culture and heritage of the region you’re visiting than aboard the Amavida.