36Ship Type: Luxury Expedition Ship
The Safari Explorer is exquisitely appointed with new design features such as an intimate Wine Library and spa area including a large hot tub, sauna, fitness equipment, yoga classes and complimentary massage. The Safari Explorer offers an exceptional way to cruise Alaska and other beautiful regions in luxury.
All staterooms feature heated tile floors in the bathroom; Tempur-Pedic® memory foam mattresses; Flat-screen TV/DVD; iPod docking station. All staterooms have view windows (no portholes).
COMMODORE SUITES (2)
Separate sitting area, king or twin beds, private bath with Jacuzzi tub & shower, view window and sliding glass door with balcony.
ADMIRAL STATEROOMS (3)
King or twin beds, windowed door or windows, private bath with Jacuzzi tub & shower.
CAPTAIN STATEROOM (1)
King or twin beds, view window, windowed door and private bath with Jacuzzi tub & shower.
COMMANDER STATEROOMS (2)
King or twin beds, view window, windowed door and private bath with tub & shower.
MASTER STATEROOMS (9)
Queen or twin beds, view window, windowed door and private bath with tub & shower.
SINGLE STATEROOM (1)
Twin bed, view window, windowed door, private bath with shower. Pullman berth available.
Amenities & Activities
• Sauna, yoga classes and complimentary massages, plus on-deck hot tub
• On-board exercise equipment such as elliptical trainer and exercise bike
• Large screen TVs/DVD's in both salon dining room and an exclusive wine library
• A full-beam swim-step for ease in boarding the double or solo sea kayaks the high-speed skiffs
• Hair dryers, bathrobes, alarm clock, i-Pod docking station/clock, binoculars and TV/DVD in each stateroom
• Heated tile floors in bathrooms
• Tempur-pedic® memory foam mattresses
• A DVD and book library highlighting hundreds of titles and information on cruising destinations as well as fiction and
• Fishing in Alaska and snorkel in Hawaii
• Included bar stocked with premium spirits, fine wines and micro-brews
Cruise Speed: 10
Year Built: 1998
Year Renovated: 2008
Guest Max: 40
Routes: Alaska, Columbia & Snake Rivers, Hawaii