SeaDream is a luxury mega-yacht which was designed as a prototype for the ultra-luxury yachting experience. Teak decks, inviting seating and lounging areas with plenty of room to stroll or simply relax and watch the world go by with your favorite libation. With all the comforts of home and more, SeaDream reflects a passion for style, quality and casual perfection.
SeaDream’s award-winning 5-star service is second to none. From the moment you are welcomed aboard by the Captain it feels as if you are being welcomed onto your own private luxury yacht. With only a maximum of 112 pampered guests and an award-winning crew of 95, the crew to guest ratio provides each guest with SeaDream’s incomparable style and the oh, so important attention to detail. The service aboard this mega-yacht is comfortably transparent, like the way the bartender knows your name and what you would like to drink, or how the waiter knows how to surprise you with your favorite dessert.
Once you experience SeaDream’s inimitable service, you will be, “Splendidly Spoiled” and you may never want to go on a cruise ship again.
A few of the numerous amenities include:
- Ocean view staterooms – featuring flat screen television, CD/DVD player, iPod® docking station, mini bar, multiple head shower unit, Bvlgari® bath amenities, personalized stationery, exclusive Belgian linens and plush terry bathrobes.
- All gourmet meals – served open seating in the Dining Salon or Al Fresco at the Outdoor Topside Restaurant
- 24 hour room service from the “Small Bites” menu
- Open Bar with selected premium brands
- Daily selection of wines to accompany lunch and dinner
- Water “toys” from the yacht’s marina including wave runners, glass bottom kayaks, Hobie cats®, snorkel gear, water skiing, wake boards, swim platform, banana boat and floating island.
- Mountain bikes for shore side exploration
- State of the art Golf Simulator with 30 signature golf courses
- Activities with the crew (shore side casuals) – bike, hike, kayak, and snorkel with one of the crew or go shopping with the Chef
- Full library with over 1,200 hardback books
- Extensive CD and DVD library
- Laptop computers for use while onboard
- High powered binoculars on deck for guests’ viewing pleasure
- Pool and Jacuzzi
- Sauna/steam room
- Fitness Center with ocean view featuring treadmills, recumbent bikes with flat screen TV’s and DVD players, free weights, daily Yoga and Tai Chi classes
- Balinese Dream Beds with elevated view of the sea
- Special movies shown both in the Main Salon and under the stars by the pool
- Piano Bar
Relax in the total comfort of your own private villa at sea. All staterooms are ocean view. There are 54 Yacht Club Staterooms measuring 195 square feet. 16 of the Yacht Club Staterooms can be converted to 8 Commodore Suites. The Owner’s Suite with 447 elegantly appointed square feet features a private master bedroom and bathroom suite with a soaking tub and a living and dining room area with a guest bath providing extra comfort for private entertaining.
- Refrigerator stocked with beer, soft drinks and water
- An entertainment center with flat screen television, DVD/CD Player and iPod Docking Stations
- A dataport for access to the internet – a laptop is available upon request
- Marble-lined bathroom with a multi-jet shower massage and Bvlgari® bath amenities
- The finest Belgian linens and a selection of pillows, blanket or down duvet
- SeaDream’s 100% Turkish cotton robes with slippers
- Personalized yacht stationery, direct dial telephones, personal safe, individually controlled AC, make up mirror and hair dryer
- 24-hour suite “Small Bites” menu so you can spoil yourself at midnight or anytime
It is in the smallest of details that the soul feels pampered. It is SeaDream’s attention to the most minute of details that makes the cuisine onboard a gastronomical treat.
From the Welcome Aboard cocktails to SeaDream’s Signature Champagne and Caviar Splash, the expertly designed menus and surprise treats are a melody of flavors; after all, they have to compete with the ever-changing views.
A rejuvenating experience awaits you at the SeaDream Spa. Discover the ultimate in Thai therapies and behold the secrets and luxury of their time honored spa treatments. Achieve pure bliss and tranquility in a sanctuary for you to relax, unwind, recharge and rejuvenate.
Water Sports Marina
What would yachting be without the proper toys. SeaDream features a large retractable water sports Marina providing a variety of water sports activities. Play with the glass bottom kayaks, try a SUP (stand-up paddle board), go water skiing, ride the banana boat, go tubing or boarding, go snorkeling, test your sailing skills on a Laser sailboat®, go for a swim or kick back and lounge on the floating island. All with the assistance of the yacht’s Marina staff.
On Board Entertainment
Casino - You may not be James Bond but you can certainly practice your moves at the Black Jack tables. Enjoy an after dinner drink from the Piano Bar located just steps from the Casino. Much like Mr. Bond, you may feel like you are yachting with lady luck.
Starlit Movies™ - Take dinner and a movie a luxurious step further. On clear nights you may retire to the pool deck after dinner to enjoy a concert or movie with a starry sky and your port of call as the backdrop. Popcorn and a drink of choice are available at your request. On evenings when the weather is not perfect, the event is hosted in the Main Salon.
Piano Bar – A relaxed lounge area where one may enjoy an after dinner cocktail and request a favorite tune from the piano player.
Live Guitar – Whether just as a background as guests sit down to dinner or for enjoying those “Special Requests” at the Top Of The Yacht Bar, the sounds of a live guitar as it mingles with the ocean breeze is something guests do not soon forget.
Top of the Yacht Bar – Mingle with your favorite bartenders and fellow yachtsmen and enjoy after dinner cocktails.