- Ship Highlights
- Passengers : 52
The Admiralty Dream is perfect for adventure in the wilderness waterways. With its shallow draft and stately pace of cruising, nothing will be missed in channels, bays and wilderness islands that Alaskans call home.
On Board Lifestyle:
Experience warm yacht-style cruising surrounded by knowledgeable, genuinely friendly staff and accompanied by interesting people who share your passion for adventure and learning. And the relaxed, casual ambiance lets Alaska’s awe-inspiring beauty really shine. A few reasons the Admiralty Dream is the perfect way to explore Alaska:
- Intimate vessel ideally suited for exploring off-the-beaten-path
- Knowledgeable captain and all Alaskan & North American crew with many years in Alaska
- Educational presentations by Scientific & Cultural Expedition Leaders
- Complimentary chef inspired gourmet cuisine
- Social Hour with hors d’oeuvres, drinks and daily recap by the Expedition Leader
- Complimentary Alaskan gear includes jacket, pants and boots for use during the cruise
- Fresh linens, towels and mattresses
- Alaska crafted soaps & shampoos offered in staterooms
- A full day in Glacier Bay National Park including up close glacier viewing and Glacier Bay narration
- High powered and lightweight binoculars provided in every stateroom for use on the cruise
- Amazing wildlife viewing in Frederick Sound, Tracy Arm, Point Adolphus and more
Dining Aboard the Admiralty Dream:
The Admiralty Dream team of professionally trained chefs takes great pride in presenting outstanding, prepared meal selections featuring fresh, organic, and locally produced food. Menus change daily offering several selections from a menu usually including a seafood or meat entree. Fresh, locally caught Alaskan seafood is a specialty of an Admiralty Dream cruise. Early or late risers or light eaters can enjoy a continental breakfast buffet in dining room in the morning, with sit down meals for lunch and dinner in the Dining Room, configured for easy conversation and unassigned seating to offer the most comfortable experience possible.
A selection of fine alcoholic beverages, beer, and wine are available aboard ship for independent purchase, but not included in cruise fare. Coffee, tea, hot chocolate are available at all times in both the Dining Room and forward viewing lounges.
Complimentary Shore Excursions:
Enjoy at least one and sometimes two intriguing shore excursions in each port of call that showcase true Alaskan adventure and colorful native heritage. And these extraordinary experiences are included at no extra cost for incomparable vacation value! Availability based on itinerary
Just a few of the complimentary shore excursions:
- Orca Point Lodge Alaskan salmon & king crab dinner
- Kayaks, all-terrain vehicles & Zego runabouts at Hobart Bay
- Sitka Sea Otter & Wildlife Quest Boat Tour
- St. Michaels Russian Orthodox Cathedral, Russian Bishop’s House, Alaska Raptor Center and Sheldon Jackson Museum in Sitka
- Mt. Roberts Tram and Mendenhall Glacier Visitors Center in Juneau
- Kasaan walking and educational tour
- Norwegian Folk Dance show in Petersburg
- Stikine River Jet Boat Tour and Wrangell City Walking Tour
- World’s Largest Totem Pole, Totem Carving Demonstration, Gunnuk Creek Dog Salmon Hatchery Tour and Bear Viewing Platform in the village of Kake
The True Alaskan Experience:
A cruise aboard the Admiralty Dream was conceived with the notion that travelers come to Alaska in search of a deep personal connection with the true Alaska. A place of genuine character, a place where adventure is a way of life, a place where the wandering soul’s most-cherished memories are born. To that end, true Alaskan experts have been carefully selected to travel with you on board and ashore. With years of experience as naturalists, educators, and authors, your team is well versed in everything from environmental science to marine biology. Whether they’re recapping the day’s highlights at nightly Social Hour or taking a group on a muskeg or rainforest hike, guests aboard the Dream will find that their enthusiasm for Alaska makes this vacation more rewarding.
- Passengers: 66
- Cabins: 33
- Remodeled: 2012
- Length: 143 feet
- Cruising Speed: 10 knots
|Alaskas Glacier Bay & Island Adventure||8||May, Jun, Jul, Augshow dates||Alaska: Frederick Sound, Glacier Bay National Park, Hobart Bay, Juneau, Petersburg, Sitka, Tracy Arm|
|Glacier Bay & Inside Passage||13||Junshow dates||Alaska: Glacier Bay National Park, Haines, Hobart Bay, Inside Passage, Juneau, Ketchikan, Klassan, Misty Fjords National Wilderness, Petersburg, Sitka, Skagway, Thorne Bay, Tracy Arm, Wrangell|
Three C class cabins, with two twin beds, private bath.
Three B class cabins, with two twin beds, private bath.
Ten A class cabins, with two twin beds, private bath.
|Category AA |
Six AA class cabins, with two twin beds, private bath.
Four AAA class cabins, two twin beds, private bath and seating area.
Six Deluxe cabins, two twin beds, private bath and seating area.
One spacious Owners Cabin located on Upper Deck. Private bath and spacious seating area.