Embark on the Baranof Dream and experience warm yacht-style cruising surrounded by knowledgeable, genuinely friendly staff and accompanied by interesting people who share your passion for adventure and learning. And the relaxed, casual ambiance lets Alaska’s awe-inspiring beauty really shine. A few reasons the Admiralty Dream is the perfect way to explore Alaska:
- Intimate vessel ideally suited for exploring off-the-beaten-path
- Knowledgeable captain and all Alaskan & North American crew with many years in Alaska
- Educational presentations by Scientific & Cultural Expedition Leaders
- Complimentary chef inspired gourmet cuisine
- Social Hour with hors d’oeuvres, drinks and daily recap by the Expedition Leader
- Complimentary Alaskan gear includes jacket, pants and boots for use during the cruise
- Fresh linens, towels and mattresses
- Alaska crafted soaps & shampoos offered in staterooms
- A full day in Glacier Bay National Park including up close glacier viewing and Glacier Bay narration
- High powered and lightweight binoculars provided in every stateroom for use on the cruise
- Amazing wildlife viewing in Frederick Sound, Tracy Arm, Point Adolphus and more
Complimentary Shore Excursions:
Enjoy at least one and sometimes two intriguing shore excursions in each port of call that showcase true Alaskan adventure and colorful native heritage. And these extraordinary experiences are included at no extra cost for incomparable vacation value! Availability based on itinerary
Just a few of the complimentary shore excursions:
- Orca Point Lodge Alaskan salmon & king crab dinner
- Kayaks, all-terrain vehicles & Zego runabouts at Hobart Bay
- Sitka Sea Otter & Wildlife Quest Boat Tour
- St. Michaels Russian Orthodox Cathedral, Russian Bishop’s House, Alaska Raptor Center and Sheldon Jackson Museum in Sitka
- Mt. Roberts Tram and Mendenhall Glacier Visitors Center in Juneau
- Kasaan walking and educational tour
- Norwegian Folk Dance show in Petersburg
- Stikine River Jet Boat Tour and Wrangell City Walking Tour
- World’s Largest Totem Pole, Totem Carving Demonstration, Gunnuk Creek Dog Salmon Hatchery Tour and Bear Viewing Platform in the village of Kake
The True Alaskan Experience:
A cruise aboard the Baranof Dream was conceived with the notion that travelers come to Alaska in search of a deep personal connection with the true Alaska. A place of genuine character, a place where adventure is a way of life, a place where the wandering soul’s most-cherished memories are born. To that end, true Alaskan experts have been carefully selected to travel with you on board and ashore. With years of experience as naturalists, educators, and authors, your team is well versed in everything from environmental science to marine biology. Whether they’re recapping the day’s highlights at nightly Social Hour or taking a group on a muskeg or rainforest hike, guests aboard the Baranof Dream will find that their enthusiasm for Alaska makes this vacation more rewarding.
Ten cabins on the upper deck. Two twin beds and private bath.
Six cabins on the main deck. One queen bed and a twin bed for up to three guests. Private bath.
Four cabins on the upper deck. queen bed and sitting area or removable bunks for up to four guests. Private bath.
Five cabins on either the upper or bridge decks. A variety of bedding arrangements available. Private bath.