- Ship Highlights
- Passengers : 164
- River Cruise Ship
Inspired by classic ocean yachts, the Amacerto will provide the most distinctive river cruise experience. A magnificent glass elevator is one of the unique design elements found onboard, as well as exclusive “Twin Balconies”. The beautifully-decorated and spacious accommodations range in size up to 350 sq. ft. Relax in a heated Sun Deck swimming pool with a “swim-up” bar; enjoy Chaîne des Rôtisseurs culinary creations in five dining venues. The ship also features a Fitness Center, Massage, Hair and Beauty salon; complimentary Internet access and first-run Hollywood movies; plus a fleet of bicycles to enhance your river cruise experience.
Amacerto's Public Areas
- Multiple outdoor decks offering unimpeded panoramic views
- Sundecks with lounge chairs and retractable roof
- Main Lounge with bar, piano and dance floor
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the vessel
- 24-hour specialty coffee and tea station
- Heated pool with “swim up” bar and whirlpool
- Gift Shop and Fireside Library
- Fitness Room
- Massage and Hair Salon
- Bicycles onboard
- Glass Elevator
- Walking track
- Wine Bar
164 guests will be accommodated in 8 different types of staterooms, all with stunning views of the passing scenery. - All outside staterooms with the distinctive “Twin Balcony” concept for majority of staterooms
- “Twin Balconies” are 235 and 210 sq. ft. and French Balcony Staterooms are 170 sq. ft.
- In room safe, hair dryer, full-length mirror, ample closet space and direct dial telephone
- All staterooms have AmaWaterways’ exclusive Infotainment system, including complimentary Internet access, first run Hollywood movies and music library
- Flat-screen Televisions with local and satellite channels
- Hotel-style white on white, plush bedding and terry bathrobes
- Spacious bathrooms with multi-jet showerheads
- Complimentary bottled water replenished daily
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Extra spacious Suites are 350 sq. ft. with exclusive “Twin Balcony” and mini-bar
- Enhanced sitting area in Suites featuring a sofa and two chairs
- Suites have expansive bathroom with a bathtub and separate shower
Dining and Cuisine
Amacerto offers an array of dining options for your culinary enjoyment. Enjoy Chaîne des Rôtisseurs culinary creations in the main dining room or in the Chef's Table restaurant with its own private chef, two "Wine Bar" venues, plus a casual al fresco bistro. On select days, guests can enjoy a lunch outdoors on the Sun Deck.
Complimentary Bicycles & Bike Tours
Take advantage of your ship's concept of putting bicycles aboard river cruise ships in Europe. The idea sprung from the fact that so many of Europe's rivers are lined with paths that are perfect for pedaling. The Amacerto carries more than two dozen bicycles and plenty of safety helmets that are free for you to use. The bicycles give you the freedom to venture out and explore the riverside bikeways. Or, meander through quaint cobblestone streets. The bikes are set up and ready for use as soon as the ship docks.
- Built: 2012
- Length: 443 ft
- Width: 38 ft
- Crew: 49
- Staterooms: 82
- Passengers: 164
- Registry: Switzerland
|Black Sea Voyage - Cruise Only||8||May, Jun, Julshow dates||Europe: Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary, Romania, Serbia|
|The Melodies of the Danube||11||Jun, Jul, Augshow dates||Europe: Austria, Germany, Hungary, Slovakia|
|The Melodies of the Danube - Cruise Only||8||Jun, Jul, Augshow dates||Europe: Austria, Germany, Hungary, Slovakia|
|The Romantic Danube and Prague||11||Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Nov, Decshow dates||Europe: Austria, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary|
|The Romantic Danube: Cruise Only||8||Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Nov, Decshow dates||Europe: Austria, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary|
|The Legendary Danube and Prague||11||Oct, Novshow dates||Europe: Austria, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary|
|The Legendary Danube||8||Oct, Novshow dates||Europe: Austria, Germany, Hungary|
|Blue Danube Discovery and Prague||13||Sep, Octshow dates||Europe: Austria, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Slovakia|
|Blue Danube Discovery||8||Sep, Octshow dates||Europe: Austria, Germany, Hungary|
|Grand Danube Cruise with Prague and ...||22||Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Augshow dates||Europe: Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Turkey|
|Grand Danube Cruise||15||Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Sepshow dates||Europe: Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Germany, Hungary, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia|
|Magnificent Europe||15||Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Novshow dates||Europe: Austria, Germany, Hungary, Netherlands, Slovakia|
|The Enchanting Rhine||12||Novshow dates||Europe: Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland|
|The Enchanting Rhine - Cruise Only||8||Novshow dates||Europe: Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland|
Piano Deck, Fixed Window. 148 sq.ft.
Piano Deck, Fixed Windows. 148 sq.ft.
Violin & Cello Deck, French Balcony. 170 sq.ft.
Cello Deck, French & Outside Balcony. 210 sq.ft.
Violin Deck. French & Outside Balcony. 210 sq.ft.
Cello Deck. French & Outside Balcony. 235 sq.ft.
Violin Deck. French & Outside Balcony. 235 sq.ft.
Violin Deck. French & Outside Balcony. 350 sq.ft.