Inspired by classic ocean yachts, the Amaprima provides the most distinctive river cruise experience. A magnificent glass elevator is one of the unique design elements found onboard, as well as exclusive “Twin Balconies”. The beautifully-decorated and spacious accommodations range in size up to 350 sq. ft. Relax in a heated Sun Deck swimming pool with a “swim-up” bar; enjoy Chaîne des Rôtisseurs culinary creations in five dining venues. The ship also features a Fitness Center, Massage, Hair and Beauty salon; complimentary Internet access and first-run Hollywood movies; plus a fleet of bicycles to enhance your river cruise experience.
Life on Board:
- Multiple outdoor decks offering unimpeded panoramic views
- Sundecks with lounge chairs and retractable roof
- Main Lounge with bar, piano and dance floor
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the vessel
- 24-hour specialty coffee and tea station
- Heated pool with “swim up” bar and whirlpool
- Gift Shop and Fireside Library
- Fitness Room
- Massage and Hair Salon
- Bicycles onboard
- Glass Elevator
- Walking track
- Wine Bar
The Amaprima is proud to offer the industry’s most comprehensive information and entertainment experience, known as “Infotainment.” Stay connected with friends and family back home, thanks to the computer provided in your stateroom and high-speed Internet access plus Wi-Fi. An exclusive movies-on-demand system offers Hollywood’s current releases, a selection of classic films or informative and entertaining travel videos chosen to coincide with your itinerary.
As you sail through Europe’s most beautiful and tranquil scenery, why not take the opportunity to pamper yourself? An expert hair stylist, masseuse and beauty therapist at your disposal for the duration of the cruise. Nestled in a peaceful corner of the ship, next to a well equipped Fitness Center, the Massage, Beauty and Hair Salon offers a variety of treatments using only the finest products available.
Accommodations and Amenities
- All outside staterooms with the distinctive “Twin Balcony” concept for majority of staterooms
- “Twin Balconies” are 235 and 210 sq. ft. and French Balcony Staterooms are 170 sq. ft.
- In room safe, hair dryer, full-length mirror, ample closet space and direct dial telephone
- All staterooms have an exclusive Infotainment system, including complimentary Internet access, first run Hollywood movies and music library
- Flat-screen Televisions with local and satellite channels
- Hotel-style white on white, plush bedding and terry bathrobes
- Spacious bathrooms with multi-jet showerheads
- Complimentary bottled water replenished daily
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Extra spacious Suites are 350 sq. ft. with exclusive “Twin Balcony” and mini-bar
- Enhanced sitting area in Suites featuring a sofa and two chairs
- Suites have expansive bathroom with a bathtub and separate shower
Dining and Cuisine:
Amaprima offers an array of dining options for your culinary enjoyment. Enjoy Chaîne des Rôtisseurs culinary creations in the main dining room or in the Chef's Table restaurant with its own private chef, two "Wine Bar" venues, plus a casual al fresco bistro. On select days, enjoy lunch outdoors on the Sun Deck.
After dinner, you are invited to enjoy engaging evening entertainment. You are sure to be enthralled as different performers come on board each night. It's the perfect complement to your daily discoveries.
Small Group Excursions:
Set your own pace on shore excursions. Enjoy the full attention of your guide. Your expert team ensures that you’re treated with personalized attention, on land as well as on the river. Complimentary excursions provide a world-class land tour in every destination. Top local guides are hired in every location, and you’ll find no more intensive and immersive introduction to the culture and heritage of the region you’re visiting. Different groups are offered - a “Gentle Walkers” group, for those who’d like to explore at a more leisurely pace, and wherever possible an “Active Walkers” group for those interested in covering more ground, and a “Late Starter” group for those who prefer to sleep in.
Piano Deck. Fixed Windows, 148 sq. ft.
Piano Deck. Fixed Windows, 148 sq. ft.
Violin & Cello Deck. French Balcony, 170 sq. ft.
Cello Deck. French Balcony & Outside Balcony, 210 sq. ft.
Violin Deck. French Balcony & Outside Balcony, 210 sq. ft.
Cello Deck. French Balcony & Outside Balcony, 235 sq. ft.
Violin Deck. French Balcony & Outside Balcony, 235 sq. ft.
Violin Deck. French Balcony & Outside Balcony, 350 sq. ft.