The expedition ship Sea Adventurer was built in 1975. The Sea Adventurer underwent a $13 million conversion and renovation in 1998. Her proud reputation is complimented by her well-appointed and elegant accommodations, public areas and professional crew. The Sea Adventurer is the perfect expedition ship for people who enjoy soft adventures and creature comforts. All cabins have outside views and facilities en suite.
- Only 122 guests
- 4 partially enclosed lifeboats
- Fleet of Zodiacs for shore transfers
- All cabins have exterior views and facilities en suite
- One dining room with unreserved seating.
- Multi-purpose lounge and presentation room
- Ice-strengthened hull
- All-inclusive beverage packages available
The Sea Adventurer is equipped with zodiacs for shore landings and ocean level cruising, yet offers fine dining, and cabins with exterior views and facilities en suite.
Cabins and Amenities:
- 61 outside cabins with exterior views and private facilities.
- Decks 4 and 5 have exterior access, with outside seating.
- Window-lined dining room on Deck 4 with unreserved seating.
- Lounge/Presentation Room.
- 2 bars.
- Gift shop.
- 24 hour beverage station.
- Ship-to-shore satellite communications with email, and wireless, Internet access.
- Clinic with licensed doctor.
- Exercise room.
- Massage therapist.
- Ice strengthened hull.
Main deck, 2 lower berths, private facilities, porthole
|Lower Deck Twin|
2 lower berths, private facilities, porthole
|Main Deck Twin with Porthole|
Main Deck, 2 lower berths, private facilities, porthole
|Main Deck Twin with Window|
Main Deck, 2 lower berths, private facilities, 2 windows
Upper Deck, 2 lower berths, private facilities, windows
Upper deck and Captains deck, 2 lower berths, private facilities, windows
Captains deck, 2 lower berths, windows, private facilities with shower. Tub in Suite 403.