The luxurious Tere Moana has been sailing since December 2012. Accommodating just 90 passengers, the Tere Moana reflects the high standard of quality and service established by her sister ship the Paul Gauguin.
Tere Moana specializes in European, Caribbean, and Latin American destinations, with an emphasis on delivering unique itineraries that larger ships cannot offer and exploring hidden ports throughout these regions. Spacious staterooms, an onboard watersports marina, a choice of two open-seating venues, and extensive spa are among her luxurious attributes. There is simply no better way to experience Europe, the Caribbean, or Latin America than aboard this sleek and sophisticated, intimate ship.
- Only 90 guests
- 45 staterooms, all oceanview and 8 with balconies
- Crew to guest ratio of 1 to 1.5
- All onboard gratuities included
- Complimentary beverages including select fine wines and premium spirits, soft drinks, bottled water, coffee, and tea served throughout the ship
- In-suite minibar replenished daily with soft drinks, beer, and bottled water
- Onboard watersports Marina
- Onboard lecture program
- Two elegant restaurants, both with open-seating dining
- Le Salon with stage for live entertainment
- Well-being and vegetarian selections and special dietetic menus upon request
- WiFi hotspots throughout the ship
- Complimentary 24-hour room service
- Complimentary in-room dining
- Complimentary in-room movie channels and movies available
Staff and Services
Enjoy the ultimate in personal service on the Tere Moana. You'll know it as soon as you step aboard. With one crew member for every 1.5 guests, you're assured the highest level of personal attention. The staff's rigorous dedication to your comfort and well-being is gracefully expressed in a hundred thoughtful acts. The way the maitre d' remembers your name or which table you prefer. And in the warmth of your stewardess' smile as she places a perfect ripe mango in your fruit basket. Yet, surprisingly, the staff expects no gratuities. Gratuities are included in your cruise fare.
Among the many additional services included in your Tere Moana experience are 24-hour room service, laundry and pressing services, telephone, fax and internet communication services, and 24-hour medical personnel.
All staterooms feature an ocean view, temperature control, queen-size bed (all have twin-bed configuration), bathroom with full-size shower, bathrobes, slippers, hair dryer, TV, CD/DVD player, personal safe, refrigerator stocked with soft drinks, and more. Select staterooms can accommodate three guests.
Watersports are a highlight of The Moana experience. With the specially designed retractable watersports platform, guests may descend to sea level where they can conveniently hop aboard a windsurfer or launch a kayak in select destinations in Europe, the Caribbean and Latin America.