Hacienda El Tambo Quilindaña dates back to Inca times. It was a refuge on the road leading the jungle. This marvelous farm is located in a magical setting surrounded by many volcanoes, such as Cotopaxi 5897 m (19347 ft), Quilindaña 4878 m (16000 ft) that presides over it, and the majestic Antisana 5704 m (18709 ft).
In a hut built with straw and stone originating from Cotopaxi's many eruptions and carved by Inca hands, our visitors will experience pristine and unique landscapes during their expeditions with comfort and a personalized service. In this unique spot in the Andes, everywhere you look you see the solitude and beauty of a valley bathed in rivers and the silence and ever-present wind of the “páramo”.
· Hacienda El Tambo Quilindaña covers over 5,000 hectares
· Perfect for long term expeditions (3 days or longer)
· 5 double Machai rooms (shared bathrooms)
· 1 four-person Machai room (shared bathrooms)
· 1 Suite with fireplace (private bathroom)
· 3 shared bathrooms
· Dining room
· 2 living rooms with fireplaces
· Hot water
· No electricity