Aboard the luxurious ship, the Le Soleal, you'll discover the "Lion City" and its colonial district. Next your Asia luxury cruise will set sail for Indonesia and the Pacific Ring of Fire. Here you will see the legendary Krakatoa, the most famous volcano in the world; Semarang and the Temples of Prambanan; Surabaya, the ancient capital of the Hindu kingdom, and Bali, the "island of the gods". Don't forget to visit the protected natural reserve of Komodo Island, where you can observe the "Komodo dragons", lizards that are 4 m long and weigh around 70 kg.
Singapore / Embark
Krakatoa / Sailing
Karimun Jawa, Indonesia
Nara Bay, Indonesia
Tanah Ampo, Bali
Benoa, Bali / Disembark
Fares are based on double occupancy and are capacity controlled. Rates may increase at any time as the ship sells out and subject to change without notice.
Discounts are available for children sharing a cabin with two adults and third adult passengers in select cabin categories. Please contact us for details.
Single travelers can opt for a solo cabin, supplements start at 50%.
Cruise fares include:
• Port and safety charges
• Open bar
• Your cruise including all meals from dinner on the day of embarkation to breakfast on the day of disembarkation
• Welcome aboard and captain’s cocktail parties, gala dinner
• Mineral water, tea, filter coffee, white, red and rosé wines served with meals
• 24 hour room service (selected menu)
• Evening entertainments and events, and/or organized shows
• Porterage from the quayside to the ship and vice versa
• English-speaking guest-speaker (when applicable)
Cruise fares do not include:
• Flights and airport taxes
• Transfers, day rooms and other services at arrival & departure, before embarkation and after disembarkation
• Optional shore excursions (sold on board)
• Personal expenses
• Other drinks not included in open bar