Aboard the Le Soleal, you will discover Bali, Indonesia, Brunei and Malaysia before ending your luxury Asian cruise by discovering the unbeaten paths of the distinctive Republic of Singapore. In Indonesia, after leaving the "islands of the gods", you will sail to the beaches of the Gili islands before viewing the famous Komodo "dragons". Next, it will be time to explore Makassar with its Bantimurung waterfalls and lush vegetation.
Benoa, Bali / Embark
Tanjung Aan, Indonesia
Ujung Pandang, Makassar, Indonesia
Maratua, Kalimantan, Indonesia
Sandakan, Sabah Borneo, Borneo
Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei
Kuching, Sarawak, Borneo
Singapore / Disembark
Fares are based on double occupancy and are capacity controlled. Rates may increase at any time as the ship sells out and subject to change without notice.
Discounts are available for children sharing a cabin with two adults and third adult passengers in select cabin categories. Please contact us for details.
Single travelers can opt for a solo cabin, supplements start at 50%.
Cruise fares include:
• Port and safety charges
• Open bar
• Your cruise including all meals from dinner on the day of embarkation to breakfast on the day of disembarkation
• Welcome aboard and captain’s cocktail parties, gala dinner
• Mineral water, tea, filter coffee, white, red and rosé wines served with meals
• 24 hour room service (selected menu)
• Evening entertainments and events, and/or organized shows
• Porterage from the quayside to the ship and vice versa
• English-speaking guest-speaker (when applicable)
Cruise fares do not include:
• Flights and airport taxes
• Transfers, day rooms and other services at arrival & departure, before embarkation and after disembarkation
• Optional shore excursions (sold on board)
• Personal expenses
• Other drinks not included in open bar