Kaulem Hosteria is a small and personalized boutique lodge. The lodge offers just four comfortable double rooms and a cabin for two persons. Each guest room offers views overlooking the Mount Fitz Roy and is equipped with a private bathroom.
A lodge excels in personalized service. A large and bright living room is the perfect place to gaze at the unique landscape which highlights this mountain village. It is also the perfect location to start on the trails leading to different attractions within the National Park.
- WIFI in common areas and in the rooms
- Transfer In/out terminal
- Buffet breakfast: cereals, fruit, yogurt, homemade bread, ham, cheese, regional jams, eggs, orange natural juice.
- Bilingual front desk staff
- Homemade lunch boxes for excursions
- Flora & fauna of the National Park library
- Local excursion and trekking information
- Art exposition
Blue cheese, timbo cheese, reggianito cheese, pickled eggplant (aubergines), black olives, green olives, home made bread.
French onion soup
Butternut squash and carrots cream soup
Quesadillas with spicy dressing
Quiche Lorraine with onion and bacon
Philo snaks stuffed with spinach and cheese
Focaccia with cream cheese, parmaham, confit tomatoes and olive oil
Blue Cheese (roquefort, ham and nuts)
Mushrooms, green onion and cheese
Chicken roll stuffed with pumpkin parmentiere, green leaves salad with lemon and cheese dressing
Trout stuffed pasta with sage flavored butter
Green sorrentinos stuffed with butternut squash with cheese and cream sauce
Vegetables and cheese lasagna
Warm brownie with ice cream and sweet oranges
Apple crumble with sabayon cream and port
White chocolate mousse with red fruits
Ham and cheese sandwich
Bottle of water
Kaulem Hosteria is completely committed to care for the environment
- Low consumption light bulbs have been introduced through the hotel.
- Paper and plastic bottles are gathered recycling
- Organic and inorganic rubbish is separated. Furthemore organic waste is used as compost.
- Support for field research about the Breeding Biology of the Black chested buzzard eagle inside the National Park. Educational campaigns are held in different schools all over the country, not only about this species but also about the environment.
- No flora that could possibly have any impact on endemic flora and fauna is allowed to be introduced to the garden.
Located in El ChaltÚn, Kaulem Hosteria lodge is surrounded by nature, with a unique view of Mount Fitz Roy.