At the heart of the city's most diverse, culturally rich and upscale district, you are invited to W Santiago. Colorful Chilean character emanates in every corner, from the moment you make you enter the lobby, Chilean tapestry setting the stage for two sprawling walls housing 6,000 bottles of the world's finest wine at El Mundo del Vino.
Doors away from shopping and the captivating city scene, come back to an oasis of urban utopia where indulgence begins at three restaurants that redefine classic French, Asian fusion and Chilean bistro dining set amid scintillating settings. The state-of-the-art spa and fitness center complex will rejuvenate your body and soul, before you take an exciting plunge into the WET® infinity edge pool. With a complete business center and exceptional customer service, all the comforts of home and more are here in a sizzling swirl of art, music and culture.
Here at W Santiago, you'll find everything you've dreamed of — the ultimate in contemporary luxury. From 24-hour in-room dining and a 24-hour Welcome Desk to express check-out and a multilingual staff, everything is covered and more. Find everything you dream of in this coastal sanctuary.
* On-Site Self-Parking
* Moments Away From Designer Shopping
* W Hotels - The Store
* El Mundo del Vino
* Child Care Service
* Luggage Forward Service
* 24-Hour Security
* Express Check-Out
* Laundry/Valet Service
* Multilingual Staff
* Luggage Storage
* Dry-Cleaning Service
* The Boss (Salon)
* 24-Hour Welcome Desk
* High Speed Internet Access in Public Areas
* WIRED Business Center
* O2 Balance & Wellness Club
* WET® Rooftop Pool
All floors and 190 guest rooms at W Santiago are inspired by the magnificent diversity and beauty of Chilean nature and landscape. The spectacular Andes and stunning city view are always on display through soaring floor-to-ceiling windows, with a window-side chaise lounge for long-term appreciation. Standard amenities for all room classes include a 42" LCD TV, DVD player, two phones lines (one wireless) voicemail, High Speed Internet, oversized desk and clock radio with iPod docking station. Baths feature walk-in rainforest showers, sinkside bath amenities and a signature W robe. Wind down in the signature W bed with pillow-top mattress, 350-thread-count sheets and goose down comforter and pillows.
- Wonderful Room: 310-450 square feet, deep soaking tub
- Spectacular Room: 420-580 square feet, deep soaking tub, private balcony
- Cool Corner Room: 420-530 square feet, open concept bath, corner room with panoramic views, deep soaking tub
- Marvelous Suite: 890 square feet, separate living room, open concept bath with deep soaking tub, two 42" LCD TVs, private balcony, guest bathroom
- Fantastic Suite: 720 square feet, separate living room, open concept bath with deep soaking tub, two 42" LCD TVs, guest bathroom
- WOW Suite: 990 square feet, 11.5 feet ceilings, corner room, panoramic views from two glass walls, dining table for six, separate living room, bar area, two 42" LCD TVs, guest bathroom, over sized bathroom with double vanity and freestanding deep soaking tub
- Extreme WOW Suite: 1,615 square feet, private 400 square foot terrace, separate over-sized living room, two 42" LCD TVs, bar area, dining table for eight, guest bathroom, extra large master bathroom with double vanity and deep soaking tub