Located on Ross Road in the centre of Stanley, close to the public jetty, this guest house offers stunning harbour views from its lounge, dining room and conservatory. A popular accommodation, and our top recommendation for those wishing to have guesthouse style accommodation but prefer rooms with private facilities.
The interior is decorated in a fresh contemporary style with an impressive local art collection on show. Just steps away from Christchurch Cathedral, the Tourist Information Center, shops, bank and restaurants this is an ideal hotel for travelers. Amenities include a large dining room and conservatory, exercise room and comfortable lounge, along with high speed wireless internet access and free entry to the Stanley Leisure Centre and swimming pool.
Waterfront Guesthouse Amenities
* Laundry service
* Licensed restaurant with traditional Falkland Island cuisine
* Comfortable lounge and conservatory
* Business facilities including Wi-Fi in guest areas
* Exercise room
* Free access to Stanley Leisure Center and swimming pool
* Current magazine and DVD library
* Coffee, Tea, Cakes and Cookies served throughout the day (Free of charge)
* Parking available at the rear of the hotel
* Concierge Services Available
* Currency Exchange
* Drinks Service, including wines, Champagnes, soft drinks, fruit juice, beers and spirits.
Rooms feature warm-toned decor including LCD TV/DVD sets, single or king size beds, soft sheeting, plush pillows and TerraSpirit bathroom amenities.
* 3 Double (King size) rooms, 1 Twin room, 4 Single rooms
* En-suite bathrooms, except for 3 single rooms which share a bathroom
* TV and coffee/tea maker in each room
* Flat Screen LCD TV/DVD Players
* Cable channels
* Guest's Telephone (Local calls free of charge)
* Telephone Cards (available from reception)
* Cell Phone Hire
* Wake-up Calls
* Iron/Ironing Board
* Laundry Service
* Breakfast, served from 7am until 9am weekdays, weekends until 10am
* Complimentary mineral water in bedrooms