Historical town, natural idylls and Europes "New countries" on this exciting European river cruise and Danube Delta tour!
Arrive individually in Oltenita (Bucharest), Romania. Embarkation on the River Cloud II at 16.00 hours.
The River Cloud II passes kilometer zero.
Excursion to Constanta and Mamaia on the Black Sea Coast including lunch.
Excursion to Veliko Tarnovo and Arbanassi including lunch.
Nikopol / Oryahovo
Overland excursion to Pleven with a visit to the Svetlin Rusev art gallery including lunch.
Travel through the Iron Gate, then enjoy a city tour with a trip to the Royal Palace.
Mohacs / Kalocsa
Overland excursion to Pecs including lunch.
Disembarkation at 09.00 for your independent journey home.
Solo travelers: single surcharge in Category A is 100% and 50% in Categories B or C. Included in cruise fare:
• Cruise in the reserved cabin including full board and soft drinks. Table wines are includ-
ed at meal times.
• All transfers and luggage transport mentioned in the program
• All overnight stays mentioned in the program
• All meals mentioned in the program
• All sightseeing tours mentioned in the program(German or English), if not stated
• Harbor and docking fees.
The following items are not included:
tips, excess baggage, additional meals, beverages (so far as not expressly included), optional excursions, other personal expenses.