Chaa Creek Rainforest
- Caracol Ruins
- Rio Macal
- Barton Creek Cave
- Caves Branch
- Jaguar Paw
- ATM CAve
Enjoy the luxury of Belize's premier jungle retreat Chaa Creek. Nestled on the banks of the Macal River, experience Belize with guided nature hikes, visits to the Xunantunich Mayan ruins, caving adventures and canoeing the Macal River. Don't forget to pamper yourself at the onsite spa. Choose from a treetop suite or a cottage surrounded by jungle. Come experience luxury and comfort while enjoying all Belize has to offer.
- Cultural ActivitiesIncludes cultural activities such as a visit to a traditional village or a local market to give a unique perspective.
- GourmetIncludes components to suit fine tastes, such as luxury options or a specific gourmet culinary focus.
- HikingIncludes guided hiking excursions. Hikes may vary from easy and optional three hour hikes to more difficult multi-day treks.
- HistoryVisit ancient ruins and historical sites.
- Nature ViewingIncludes intentional opportunity to observe flora or fauna with an experienced guide.
Arrive Belize City today where you are met and transferred the one and a half hours to your jungle retreat. Settle into your suite while enjoying the sounds of the rainforest.
These days are yours to enjoy the lodge at your leisure. Choose from a variety of activities including canoeing the Macal River, horseback riding, mountain biking the jungle trails, nature hikes as well as visiting the Xunantunich Mayan ruins, the ATM Cave, and cave tubing the Jaguar Paw cave. If you prefer to take it easy, there is a state of the art spa located onsite. Pamper yourself while you enjoy a therapeutic, Swedish or aromatherapy massage. You can also take advantage of facials, eye treatments, manicures and pedicures. Everything needed to make your vacation a home away from home.
Enjoy a relaxing breakfast this morning before making the transfer back to Belize City to connect with your flight home.