Torres del Paine Multisport
- Torres del Paine National Park
- Punta Arenas
- Grey Glacier
- Laguna Azul
Explore southern Chile and Torres del Paine National Park on this multisport Patagonia tour. Spot the unique Patagonian wildlife as you actively explore the landscape by bike, kayak, horse, and your own two feet. At the closing of each day, rejuvenate in your luxury dome at Ecocamp. A great active Chile tour for beginners and enthusiasts alike.
- Day 1 Arrive Punta Arenas
- Day 2 Magdalena Island and EcoCamp
- Day 3 Laguna Azul Biking and BBQ
- Day 4 Grey Lake Kayaking and Grey Glacier
- Day 5 Horseback Riding
- Day 6 Torres del Paine Hike
- Day 7 Return Home
- ActiveOur most active trips for travelers who are fit and looking for vigorous adventures. Tours include multisport activities and multi-day treks.
- BikingIncludes biking activity.
- HikingIncludes guided hiking excursions. Hikes may vary from easy and optional three hour hikes to more difficult multi-day treks.
- Nature ViewingIncludes intentional opportunity to observe flora or fauna with an experienced guide.
- PaddlingIncludes paddling activity such as sea kayaking or rafting.
Arrive in Punta Arenas and settle into your hotel. The afternoon is free to explore this beautiful and historic coast town.
Transfer this morning to the Strait of Magellan for a zodiac trip to Magdalena Island. Here walk amongst over 100,000 Magellanic penguins! Stay close to the shore of the island or walk to the lighthouse up a short trail through the penguin colony on this up close wildlife tour.
Enjoy some free time back to Punta Arenas before setting off for your drive to Torres del Paine National Park. You'll arrive at the EcoCamp, a deluxe tent camp of large igloo-shaped tents built to minimize environmental impact while providing a comfortable setting with the luxury Suite Domes. The EcoCamp provides candlelight, feather comforters, composting toilets, and plenty of quiet to enjoy your spectacular surroundings.
Today walk from Ecoamp and set out on the uphill climb to Ascnecio Valley on the Tower's eastern face. Set out on the challenging climb up the steep moraine, a mass of boulders leading to the famous overlook to the towers. The Torres del Paine (or 'towers of pain' as some like to call them) are 9400 ft high and consist of three gigantic granite monoliths which were sheared away by glacial ice. After a long uphill climb, the towers eventually come into full view majestically rising in front of your path. Enjoy lunch to celebrate your achievement before returning back to Ecocamp by the same trail.
Day 7 Return Home (B)
Return to Punta Arenas this morning and connect with your flight back to Santiago or continue on by land transfer into El Calafate, Argentina.
|$650||Internal Flights (Santiago - Punta Arenas - Santiago)|
|Flight costs subject to change|