From Singapore to Hong-Kong: modern and innovative cities, voyage aboard the Le Soleal for an extraordinary introduction to Asia. Don't miss Ho Chi Minh City and its prestigious colonial history full of charm.
Day 1 : Singapore / Embark Day 2 : At Sea Days 3-4 : Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam Day 5 : Nha Trang, Vietnam Day 6 : At Sea Day 7 : Da Nang, Vietnam Day 8 : At Sea Day 9 : Ha Long Bay, Vietnam Day 10 : Sailing the Red River Day 11 : At Sea Day 12 : Hong Kong / Disembark
Apologies for the inconvenience. Prices for not yet published.
Below per person rate based on previous season.
Contact us to confirm upcoming season pricing.
Prestige Stateroom Deck 4
Prestige Stateroom Deck 5
Prestige Stateroom Deck 6
Prestige Suite Deck 5
Prestige Suite Deck 6
This Add-on is available only for our travelers extending or customizing their itinerary.
Fares are based on double occupancy and are capacity controlled. Rates may increase at any time as the ship sells out and subject to change without notice.
Discounts are available for children sharing a cabin with two adults and third adult passengers in select cabin categories. Please contact us for details.
Single travelers can opt for a solo cabin - supplements start at 50%.
Cruise fares include:
• Port and safety charges
• Open bar
• Your cruise including all meals from dinner on the day of embarkation to breakfast on the day of disembarkation
• Welcome aboard and captain’s cocktail parties, gala dinner
• Mineral water, tea, filter coffee, white, red and rosé wines served with meals
• 24 hour room service (selected menu)
• Evening entertainments and events, and/or organized shows
• Porterage from the quayside to the ship and vice versa
• English-speaking guest-speaker (when applicable)
Cruise fares do not include:
• Flights and airport taxes
• Transfers, day rooms and other services at arrival & departure, before embarkation and after disembarkation
• Optional shore excursions (sold on board)
• Personal expenses
• Other drinks not included in open bar
Kate was great to work with in the planning stage. She was prompt, helpful, and efficient. Our tour guide, Edwin, was knowledgeable and passionate. We were very happy to have traveled with Adventure Life, it made the trip easy and a true pleasure. We could concentrate on enjoying the experience rather than the details of travel.