Located in the heart of the Misione Jungle, Hotel Esturion invites you to discover the Misiones by the hand of its own people. Luxury appointments and attention to detail, your every need will be satisfied by your trip to the Hotel Esturion.
Hotel Esturion provides 120 comfortable rooms to chose from.
- 99 Regency Rooms, 17 Triple Rooms, 4 Suites, 4 family plan apartments.
- Hair dryer and bathroom kit
- Individual adjustable heater & air conditioning
- VIP amenities
- Safe Box
- Cable TV 21
- Laundry Service
- Telephone NDD & IDD
- Parking with permanent survillance
- Swimming Pool. Located within a spectacular area and amazing view towards Iguazu river. A large swimming pool with solarium facilities that will let you rest in quiet environment with snack service.
- Jungle Walks and Gardens. Since the hotel is located into a "forest" you can enjoy and take advantage of "walks and gardens" which means you are able to discover and get into a natural environment full of small animals, vegetation as if you were exploring a big and real jungle.
- Relax at the Spa Center. Enjoy treatments for body and health while you relax and enjoy the facilities that our exclusive Relax Center offers you. Services include sauna and relax chamber, hot stones, no stress treatment & choco therapy.
- Chill Out. This is a distant area from the Hotel in which the main goal is hear cool music, have some drinks and appetizers surrounded by the nature. Great for sunsets, after lunch and special moments when you are looking for some extra peace.
- Tennis Court. If what you need is to improve your drive, not be losing your training or just give your first steps into this amazing sport, you can do it! A tennis court is waiting for you, simply book it at the front desk of the Hotel.
- Restaurant Caviar. Enter the brand new concept restaurant and amaze your senses. This restaurant offers traditional flavors done with local and unique ingredients within a harmonious and conceptual environment.
- Lobby Bar. Enjoy bar service starting at 10 am to 00:45 am. Choose from three areas to attend you, the Bar, the traditional tables and outdoor spaces (balconies and deck area).
Beyond expectations! Then again we weren't sure what to expect. Lovely stay at the lodge, met other like-minded travelers (many had their trips planned by Adventure Life) and the owner was a gracious hostess. It felt like you were one happy family, visiting with a favorite aunt.