Santo Domingo and Caribbean treasuresSanto Domingo - Fort-de-France - 13 Day Itinerary aboard Le Dumont-d'Urville
- Enjoy crystal waters of Caribbean.
- Explore Santo Domingo.
- Discover 8 islands on the same time
- Amaze with landscapes of Guadeloupe
- Starts/ Ends in:
- Santo Domingo / Fort de France
- Hiking, Small Ship Cruise, Snorkeling
- Activity Level:
Board in Santo Domingo, where you can take in the charms of the "New World's" oldest capital, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The British Virgin Islands are comprised of approximately sixty islands, most of which are uninhabited. They are located between the Lesser and Greater Antilles. …