16Ship Type: Motor Yacht
Sailing on the Astrea is a wonderful way to explore the Galapagos, it features both diving and naturalist itineraries that are sure to please all adventure styles. Following sustainability tourism principles, the Astrea sails to the most remote locations in the Galapagos to explore some of the very best diving in the region.
This midrange Galapagos cruise has an air-conditioned dining area with a self-serve bar, air-conditioned salon with a TV, video player, music system, computer, movie library, games, books, magazines, small sundeck and a shaded area with sun chairs and towels.
• 8 double cabins (bunk beds)
• Terrace with a bar
• Lounge on the main deck
All Cabins Have:
• Air conditioning
• Bathroom with toilet and hot shower
• Soap, Shampoo, and Towels
• Shelves, mirrors, and reading lights
• Fire detector and alarm system
• Fire extinguisher and life jackets
• 2-flat pin 110-220V electricity