104Ship Type: Expedition Cruise Ship
After a major refurbishment in 2016, the Hebridean Sky comes with new beautifully designed public spaces that include a single-seating dining room, a large lounge, elegant club and bar with piano, two outdoor seating areas, and library. All suites feature ocean views and have two twin beds that can be reconfigured into one queen, a sitting area, en suite bathroom, large wardrobes, vanity table, small refrigerator, television, personal safe, hair dryer, assorted toiletries, individually controlled air-conditioning and heating, and American-style outlets (two flat prongs) at 110 volts.
The Hebridean Sky has 5 decks, including:
- Amundsen Deck – guest staterooms, restaurant, and doctor’s office.
- Byrd Deck – guest staterooms, lounge, and reception.
- Mawson Deck – guest staterooms, club, and library.
- Scott Deck – guest staterooms with balconies, bridge, and covered outdoor seating area.
- Shackleton Deck – owner’s suite and guest staterooms with balconies, beauty salon, and observation area.
Refurbished: April, 2016
Gross Tonnage: 4,200
Length: 297 feet
Beam: 50 feet
Draft: 14 feet
Number of Guests: 104
Crew Nationality: International
Ship’s Registry: Bahamas