48Ship Type: Expedition Cruise Ship
Renovated in 2007 in Callao, Peru, La Pinta is an elegant vessel featuring 24 cabins for 48 guests. Share unique moments while enjoying meals with your fellow passengers as you witness the scenery around you.
- Sun Deck with fitness equipment
- Covered Sky Lounge with hot tub and bar
- Observation Lounge
- Natural history library
- Dining room
Onboard adventure equipment includes snorkeling equipment, wetsuits, sea kayaks, and a glass-bottom boat.
La Pinta offers two cabin categories: Captain or Admiral. The Captain cabin features queen or twin beds, while the Admiral offers a queen or twin beds and a foldout couch. Most beds can be separated as twins or joined as a queen. Four cabins can be interconnected to accommodate families or groups.
All of the cabins include:
- Floor-to-ceiling view windows
- Air conditioning
- iPod/MP3/MP4 music docking stations
- Desk and chair
- In-room safe deposit boxes
- Private bath with shower
- 24 cabins
- 27 crew members
- 209 feet in length
- 41 feet wide
- Cruising speed of 10 knots
- Renovated in 2007 in Callao, Peru
- Registered in Ecuador
- 1.7:1 Guest-to-crew ratio