24Ship Type: Sailing Vessel
Mary Anne is a genuine sailing ship for the true seafarer at heart. This stunning three-masted brigantine combines the magic of voyaging over the ocean under full sail with the enchantment of the Galapagos Islands themselves. Her 24 guests enjoy under-stated luxury in the wood-paneled salon, bar and dining areas or huge open-air seating and dining options up top. Be part of a real sailing adventure!
Amenities aboard the Mary Anne
• A comfortable lounge done in rich, wood paneling
• A cozy bar area
• Ample sundecks
• Deck seating
• Onboard freshwater makers
The Mary Anne accommodates 24 passengers in 12 double cabins each with private bathroom and air-conditioning.
Captain, first mate, engineer, two sailors, chef, assistant chef, and licensed naturalist guide.
• The Sun Deck: the bridge, an open-air seating area/dinette and kayak storage.
• The Main Deck: the dining room, galley (kitchen), library and entertainment center.
• The Cabin Deck: where all guest accommodations are located.
The Mary Anne holds the SmartVoyager® Certificate for sound conservation and socially responsible business practices so by sailing with her you actively help protect these enchanted islands.