Explore the banks of the Seine, the second largest river in France, on this 5-day voyage aboard the MS Renoir. Feel the warm atmosphere of a small ship cruise as you experience a unique journey from the charming French harbor of Honfleur to Paris, the "City of Light". Pass by local picturesque towns and villages, and get off the ship for daily excursions to discover the highlights of Duclair, Rouen, Mantes La Jolie, Poissy and Paris.
Day 1 : Honfleur | Embark Day 2 : Honfleur Day 3 : Duclair | Rouen Day 4 : Mantes-la-jolie | Poissy | Paris Day 5 : Paris | Disembark
Set off on a guided tour of Honfleur, a picturesque seaside city
Visit the Jumièges, home to the ruins of the beautiful abbeys in France
Tour the Malmaison Château, one of the most famous world heritage monuments
Board the MS Renoir in Honfleur between 6:00 and 7:00 p.m. Settle in your cabin and attend to the crew introduction over a welcome cocktail. Then enjoy a delightful dinner on board and a free evening in the city.
This morning enjoy a guided tour of Honfleur, a picturesque seaside city. In the afternoon, join an excursion to the “Côte Fleurie” (Flowered Coast),passing by the famous sea resort Trouville and Deauville. Departure depending on the tides.
This morning get off the ship for a guided tour on the Abbeys Trail with the abbey of Saint-Wandrille (exteriors), and then visit the Jumièges where the ruins of one of the most beautiful abbeys in France can be found. In the afternoon cruise to Rouen, arriving around 4:00 p.m. Enjoy a guided visit of Rouen, the former capital of Normandy and return on board in the evening.
Today set off on a guided tour of the VersaillesChâteau. The Versailles Château is closed on Mondays, so if the stop falls on a Monday, join a guided tour of Malmaison Château, one of the most famous world heritage monuments. Spend the afternoon cruising to Paris, passing by the futuristic La Défense business district with its impressive concrete and glass architecture. Tonight is your gala evening on board.
Day 5 Paris | Disembark
Enjoy one last buffet breakfast on board before you disembark around 9:00 a.m.
Apologies for the inconvenience. Prices for not yet published. Below per person rate based on previous season. Contact us to confirm upcoming season pricing.
Select a Date
51 cabins (37 twins, 7 double, 4 triple cabins, 2 single cabins, 1 suite) equipped with shower and toilet, hairdryer, satellite TV, radio, and en-suite safe. Cabin size: 86 sq. ft.
Select a Date
27 cabins (4 double, 23 twins) equipped with shower and toilet, hairdryer, satellite TV, radio, and en-suite safe. Cabin size: 86 sq. ft.
20% discount on children between 2-10 years
30% discount for 3rd person in triple cabin
For the safety of passengers, the captain and crew of the boat may decide to modify the navigational itinerary.
(1) The guided tour of the VersaillesChâteau is available for a minimum of 35 persons otherwise this excursion is replaced by the visit of Malmaison Château. For the Château de Versailles excursion, there is a charge for entry into the gardens on Saturdays and Sundays from April to October and on Tuesdays from July to October because of special events: Musical Fountains Show (Saturday-Sunday / €8.50 per pers.), Musical Gardens (Tuesday / €7.50 per pers.). On Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, garden access is free.
(2) The Malmaison Château is closed on Tuesday, so if the stop falls on a Tuesday the guided tour is replaced with a visit of Auvers-sur-Oise Château.
This offer includes:
- All meals from dinner the first day to breakfast on the final day
- Drinks including water, wine, beer, fruit juices and coffee served during meals on board, drinks served at the bar (excluding champagne and wines on the wine list)
- Double-occupancy cabin with shower in private bathroom
- Excursions mentioned in the program
- Onboard entertainment
- Assistance from an onboard multi-lingual host/hostess
- Welcome cocktail
- Gala dinner and evening
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees
This offer does not include:
- Drinks on the wine list, champagne at the bar, drinks served during excursions or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Personal expenses
Formalities: Valid passport compulsory. Non-EU nationals are advised to consult their embassy or consulate. Please note: Your passport must be valid for six months beyond the last day of your travels.
The trip was terrific with great planning on your part. Most of the adventures were not mainstream and somewhat off the beaten path which made it especially enjoyable!! We felt taken care of and you all were readily available to respond to questions and issues. I would highly recommend your company and friends have already expressed interest based on our pictures and excitement.