This morning will be spent cruising towards Les Andelys, an occasion to enjoy the magnificent view of the Roche Guyon. Visit of the Château de Martainville.
Then return on board and continue cruising towards Honfleur.
Take a full-day excursion (lunch included) to the D-Day landing beaches (available only for a minimum of 30 people). One of the great turning points of the 20th century happened in France during the landings of the Allied Forces in Normandy.
Spend the morning sailing towards Paris along the banks of the Seine which have been beautifully landscaped. Cruise past the impressive concrete and glass buildings of the futuristic business district of La Défense, reaching Paris in the early afternoon.
Proposed Excursions: Classic: Panoramic tour through Paris exploring the city's legendary places. Discovery: Stroll on the banks of the Seine, the bridges of Paris. Set out from the Quai de Grenelle for a stroll along the banks of the Seine.
Tonight, set out for a cruise through Paris by night (depending on the water level).
Day 6: Paris | Disembark
Enjoy the last buffet breakfast on board followed by disembarkation around 9:00 a.m.
Apologies for the inconvenience. Prices for not yet published. Below per person rate based on previous season. Contact us to confirm upcoming season pricing.
Prices for are estimated based on inflation. Contact us to confirm pricing and availability for your desired departure date.
Select a Date
34 cabins (31 double, 3 single) equipped with shower and toilet, hairdryer, satellite TV, radio, and in-suite safe. Cabin size: 86 sq. ft.
Select a Date
19 cabins (19 double, 1 cabin for people with reduced mobility) equipped with shower and toilet, hairdryer, satellite TV, radio, and in-suite safe. Cabin size: 86 sq. ft.
For the safety of the passengers, the captain and crew of the boat may decide to modify the navigational itinerary.
This offer includes:
- All meals from dinner D1 to breakfast D6
- Drinks including water, wine, beer, fruit juices and coffee served during meals on board, drinks served at the bar (excluding champagne and wines on the wine list)
- Double-occupancy cabin with shower in private bathroom
- On board entertainment
- Assistance from an on board multi-lingual host/hostess
- Welcome cocktail
- Gala dinner and evening
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees -Excursions for the Classic or Discovery package. Passengers will need to choose one package to participate in for the duration of the voyage.
This offer does not include:
- Drinks on the wine list, champagne at the bar, drinks served during excursions or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Personal expenses
Formalities: Valid passport compulsory. Non-EU nationals are advised to consult their embassy or consulate. Please note: Your passport must be valid for six months beyond the last day of your travels.
Our guide and driver were very good with their knowledge and were very helpful with our questions. It was a very pleasant visit that would have been impossible to do on our own. Hotels and restaurants were fantastic. The special places we got to go to, like the kitchens, were great. Enjoyed the entire trip!