- Ship Highlights
- Passengers : 16
- Includes Isabela & Fernandina Islands
- Kayaking available
- Child discounts
Explore the Galapagos aboard the luxurious Cormorant which incorporates the very best of Galapagos Catamaran design. With modern and spacious accommodations, her 16 guests will find gracious hospitality and first class amenities on board the Cormorant catamaran.
Life aboard the Cormorant
Ample open spaces aboard the Cormorant create numerous spots to view the passing scenery. Relax in the on deck jacuzzi, spread out on the huge sun deck, or retreat in doors to your spacious stateroom and private balcony.
Accommodations aboard the Cormorant
16 guests will find their comfortable accommodations in either suites or staterooms. All cabins feature private balconies, airy en-suite bath facilities luxurious amenities. Suites measure (with private balcony) 441 sq. feet / 41 m2. Staterooms measure (with private balcony) 301 sq. feet / 28 m2.
The Cormorant combines high quality with excellent pricing, making your Galapagos experience an affordable luxury.
- Year of construction: 2011
- Type: Luxury Motor Catamaran
- Length: 105 feet (33 m)
- Beam: 40 feet (12 m)
- Draft: 5 feet (1 m)
- Capacity: 16 passengers
- Main engines: Cummins QSM 11 / 355 HP @ 1800 RPM
- Max speed: 11 knots
- Water maker: 3336 Gallons / day
- Exterior: plastic reinforced with glass fiber
- Crew: Captain, Bilingual Galapagos National Park Naturalist Guide, Cruise Manager & 8 other crew
- Safety & Navigation: All equipment meets & exceeds the international SOLAS standard: 2x 20-man life craft, Navnex, 2 GPS, Sonar, 2 naval radars, Fire detection and prevention systems etc.
|Southern Islands||4||$2,775||Galapagos: Espanola, Floreana, San Cristobal, Santa Cruz Island|
|Western Islands||8||$5,665||Galapagos: Fernandina, Genovesa, Isabela, North Seymour, Santa Cruz Island, Santiago|
|Central Islands||5||$3,635||Galapagos: Bartolome, San Cristobal, Santa Cruz Island, Santa Fe, Santiago, South Plaza Island|
|Eastern Islands||8||$5,665||Galapagos: Bartolome, Espanola, Floreana, San Cristobal, Santa Cruz Island, Santa Fe, Santiago, South Plaza Island|
|Islands Circumanvagation||15||$11,330||Galapagos: Bartolome, Espanola, Fernandina, Floreana, Genovesa, Isabela, North Seymour, San Cristobal, Santa Cruz Island, Santa Fe, Santiago, South Plaza Island|
Spacious staterooms located on both the upper deck and main deck. All feature private balconies and en-suite bath facilities.