Rich cultures and nature define Indonesia. Born of fire, the volcanic islands that make up this archipelago offer some of the world's best snorkeling and diving among absolutely stunning biodiversity. Lace up your hiking boots or strap on a snorkel to visit:
- Banda Neira – As part of the Banda Islands, this volcanic archipelago is teeming with wildlife just waiting to be explored.
- Jayapura - Take a step into simplicity in this largely isolated part of Indonesia, where many modern comforts are scarce, though the regional culture is rich.
- Bali - The departure point for several cruises, it is also home to the charming "Island of the Gods."
- Bunaken Marine Park - Snorkel & dive your way along these protected reefs that are home to hundreds of fish and beautiful soft corals.
- Raja Ampat - A veritable paradise for bird lovers and snorkelers, there are more than 1,200 species of fish, 75% of the known coral species in the world, and many endemic birds.
- Asmat – See a native tribe & witness their way of life up close, as you hike and explore this tropical region by zodiac.