|Under Sail: Greece and the Dalmatian Coast||5%||$12690||11||Relaxed||Spend 11 days immersed in the history and culture of some of Europe’s most spectacular places. Ply the waters of the Aegean, Ionian, and Adriatic Seas aboard the tall ship Sea Cloud on this exciting Mediterranean cruise.|
|Gems of Southeast Europe - Cruise Only||$750||$2899||8||Relaxed||Embark the Amacerto for an 8-day cruise along the Danube River. On this intimate cruise beginning in Budapest, tour villages, explore historical sites, and enjoy the luxurious amenities on board.|
|Adriatic Odyssey (Dubrovnik)||10%||$2350||8||Relaxed||Discover a new port of call, a hidden cove with crystal blue waters to cool you, a glimpse of ancient history to amaze you, and rich cultural diversity to intrigue you each day as you cruise on board the Panorama. Experience the natural and historical treasures of the Ionian, Croatia, Albania, and Montenegro as you sail the Adriatic Sea.|
Expeditions from Croatia feature charming destinations like:
- Dubrovnik: A delightful UNESCO World Heritage Site known as the "Pearl of the Adriatic."
- Mljet National Park: Where you can visit the Great & Small Lakes and a Benedictine Monastery.
- Bol & Split: Two coastal towns known for having some of the best beaches for swimming.
- The Dalmatian Coast: Considered by some to be a hidden paradise.
- The Elaphiti Islands: An archipelago with crystal, turquoise waters great for an afternoon dip.
- Hvar: A summer resort town known for its 13th century walls and ancient fortress.