Expeditions from Croatia feature charming destinations like:
- Dubrovnik: A delightful UNESCO World Heritage Site known as the "Pearl of the Adriatic."
- Mljet National Park: Where you can visit the Great & Small Lakes and a Benedictine Monastery.
- Bol & Split: Two coastal towns known for having some of the best beaches for swimming.
- The Dalmatian Coast: Considered by some to be a hidden paradise.
- The Elaphiti Islands: An archipelago with crystal, turquoise waters great for an afternoon dip.
- Hvar: A summer resort town known for its 13th century walls and ancient fortress.