Eric, Letty & Flamingo
- Ship Highlights
- Passengers : 20
- Includes Isabela & Fernandina Islands
- Kayaking available
- Child discounts
The Eric, Letty, and Flamingo are signature yachts with identical characteristics. Refurbished annually, these superior first-class sister yachts accommodate no more than 20 guests and feature three decks of spacious staterooms. Interiors feature polished teak wood decor, fully air-conditioned cabins, dining room, a well-stocked bar, conference area with media equipment, and a book and DVD library.
On board amenities
- 10 fully air-conditioned outside staterooms with private bath facilities
- Dining room feature Ecuadorian and international cuisine
- Fully stocked bar
- Conference room for briefings with TV & DVD player
- Library with Galapagos resources
- Observation areas
- Open sun deck
- Complimentary snorkeling equipment, wet suits and kayaks
- Naturalists for groups of 10 passengers or less
Accommodations in the Eric, Letty & Flamingo
Accommodations on each yacht include ten cabins outside-facing cabins located on three decks, beds configured in either matrimonial, two lower twins, triple or single accommodations, a roomy closet, overhead storage, separate climate controls, and intercom system. Each cabin has a large private bathroom with hot water shower, soap/shampoo dispensers and hair dryer.
The Eric has become the first hybrid energy tour boat in the Galapagos following a $100,000 installation of 40 solar panels and two wind turbines on the upper deck to provide enough power to initially support approximately 17 percent of the energy formerly produced by two carbon fuel-based generators.
- L.O.A.: 83 feet
- Beam: 24 feet
- Draft: 6 feet
- Cruising Speed: 10-12 knots.
- Engines: (2) 402 HP Caterpillar, 8-cylinder turbo diesel.
- Generators: (2) Perkins 90 KW generators.
- Water Capacity: 5,000 gallons.
- Water Maker Capacity: 2,530 gallons per day.
- Fuel Capacity: 5,400 gallons.
- Navigational Equipment: 24 miles Furuno radar, Furuno Satellite Navigator, electric compass, magnetic compass, clock, barometer.
- Communication Equipment: VHF and HF-SSB radios.
- Safety Equipment: VIKING 25-person inflatable capsule lifeboat (SOLAS certified), 40 life vests with whistles and fluorescent marker, 10 circular buoys with emergency lights, fire extinguishers, smoke detectors, automatic radio buoy via satellite EPIRB (emergency position indicator radio beacon).
|Western Islands||8||$3,650||Galapagos: Fernandina, Genovesa, Isabela, North Seymour, Rabida, San Cristobal, Santa Cruz Island, Santa Fe, Santiago|
|Western Islands||7||$3,420||Galapagos: Fernandina, Genovesa, Isabela, North Seymour, Rabida, San Cristobal, Santa Cruz Island, Santiago|
|Islands Circumnavigation||15||$7,300||Galapagos: Bartolome, Espanola, Fernandina, Floreana, Genovesa, Isabela, North Seymour, Rabida, San Cristobal, Santa Cruz Island, Santa Fe, Santiago, South Plaza Island|
|Southern Islands||8||$3,650||Galapagos: Bartolome, Chinese Hat, Espanola, Floreana, Isabela, North Seymour, San Cristobal, Santa Cruz Island, South Plaza Island|
|Southern Islands||7||$3,420||Galapagos: Bartolome, Chinese Hat, Espanola, Floreana, Isabela, San Cristobal, Santa Cruz Island, South Plaza Island|
|Deals, Discounts... Savings!|
|$150||Select 2014 departures|
|These special offers are applicable only to new bookings. Discounts are subject to availability, so contact us for more details.|
Cabins #7 & 8 have two twin lower beds and porthole windows. Cabins # 9 & 10 have two twin lower beds and one upper berth with porthole windows. These two cabins can be sold as triples.(Cabins average 110 square feet.)
Cabins # 5 & 6 cabins have one double bed and picture windows. (Cabins average 90 square feet.)
Cabins #1,3 & 4 have two twin lower beds and picture windows. Please inquire to see if rooms can be arranged to have a double bed. Cabin # 2 has one double bed and picture window. (Cabins average 95 square feet.)
Best available cabin at time of sailing.
Iguana Deck cabins # 9 & 10 have two twin lower beds and one upper berth with porthole windows. These two cabins can be sold as triples.(Cabins average 110 square feet.)