- Ship Highlights
- Passengers : 16
- Includes Isabela & Fernandina Islands
- Child discounts
Family owned and operated, the 16 passenger Floreana yacht offers a great combination of comfort and experience cruising the Galapagos Islands. Named for the Galapagos Island Floreana, she carries a professional crew and numerous facilities to ensure the comfort of her passengers while introducing them to the history, geography and fearless wildlife of the Galapagos Islands.
Accommodations and Amenities on board the Floreana
Floreana (Previously San Juan and Queen Mabel) was built for Galapagos cruising. The decor of the ship is made of beautiful, dark mahogany wood.
In the dining room, there are two ample tables with all meals served in a buffet style. Or, if you like, you may eat at the outside dining table and breathe in the salty sea breeze while enjoying your delicious food. A large upper deck is furnished with relaxing sun chairs. Two decks for two solariums offers guests additional space to relax, as well as a TV/DVD player. On the front deck, you can watch the bow waves as you cruise to the next Galapagos Island. The Floreana carries snorkeling equipment for all her passengers.
Guests are accommodated in double cabins. Each cabin has double lower berths and upper single berths, full private bath facilities with running hot water, ample closet space, and two portholes for excellent sunlight reflecting from the sea.
- Length: 78 ft
- Beam: 15 ft
- Cruising Speed: 10 knots
- Engines: 240 hp Detroit Diesel
- Electricity: 110 VAC / 220 VAC
- Fuel Capacity: 1200 gallons of diesel
- Navigation Equipment: Furuno radio 150 watts, radio VHF standard, sonar Horizon DS30, radar SSB furuno (16 miles), 1 GPS (Magellan 12 Sat)
- Safety Equipment: 2 motor dinghies, 2 inflatable life rafts. ISM certified
- Medical equipment: Full oxygen equipment, AMBU (Manual ventilation), Automatic heart rate meter
- Options: Occasional diving available (please inquire).
All cabins have private bath facilities, port holes, A/C and upper/lower berths