- Ship Highlights
- Passengers : 16
- Includes Isabela & Fernandina Islands
The Yolita II is a beautiful and relaxing motor yacht that offers a delightful atmosphere in her 16 passengers. Offering ten comfortable and spacious fully air conditioned cabins and lovely common spaces, cruise the Galapagos in style and comfort aboard the Yolita II.
Accommodations and Amenities on board the Yolita II
The Yolita II boasts a lovely dining room for guests to dine on local and international cuisine. Relax in the comfortable lounge after a day of adventure, or enjoy a beverage from the bar. There is also a TV & DVD player, a library, and ample resting area in the sun deck to soak in the passing Galapagos scenery.
Accommodations for her 16 passengers are ten comfortable and spacious cabins, all of which have lower beds, private bathrooms and hot/cold water showers. Each cabin is fully air conditioned. There are a variety of cabin types to choose from:
- 3 single cabins in the lower deck
- 4 twin cabins in the main deck
- 2 twin cabins in the upper deck
- 1 matrimonial cabin in the upper deck
- Length: 115 ft
- Beam: 26 ft
- Speed: 8-10 knots
- Accommodation: 4 double cabins on lower deck, 4 twin bed cabins on main deck, 1 suite upper deck with double bed, 1 twin cabin on sun deck
- Capacity: 16 Passengers
- Crew: 7 + 1 Bilingual Naturalist Guide
- Social Areas: Sun deck, dining room, living-room, bar
- Electricity: 110 V / 220 V.
|Southeast Islands||8||contact us||Galapagos: Darwin Island, Espanola, Floreana, North Seymour, San Cristobal, Santa Cruz Island, Santa Fe, South Plaza Island|
|Northwest Islands||8||contact us||Galapagos: Bartolome, Daphne Island, Fernandina, Genovesa, Isabela, Mosquera, North Seymour, Rabida, Santa Cruz Island, Santiago|
All cabins offer lower beds and private bath facilities