Enjoy spectacular sunsets, exquisite cuisine based on seafood and a superb location, combined with the attention you expect. Vichayito Bungalows & Tents is located on the beach Vichayito, the ultimate natural refuge of the area, 20 minutes way from Mancora and 5 minutes from Los Σrganos. It can be reached by land or air from Lima.
The Aranwa Vichayito offers a different experience of Mancora in our comfortable and intimate bungalows and Bedouin tents, the only ones in Peru.
The hotel has a preferential view, facing the turquoise sea, free of rocks and cliffs, offering guests privacy and enjoyment. Green areas with trees and native plants also surround the property, along with palm trees that decorate our beautiful landscape.
Facilities and services:
26 Bedouin tents
1 Restaurant and 1 bar
Spa with sauna & jacuzzi
Activities / tours
Transfers in / out
Bungalows and Bedouin Tents:
Bungalows have preferential vie of the gardens of the property and the beach. They are equipped with LCD TV's, minibar and air conditioning.
- 4 Matrimonial Bungalows: Offer a king sized bed, a small terrace and a private bathroom.
- 2 Family Bungalows: Equippd with 2 king beds and 2 twin beds. The dining room and terrace overlook the gardens.
- 1 Cane House Bungalow: With two private rooms, one offers a double bed and one with 2 bunk beds. The terrace has a beautiful view of the gardens.
- 2 Suite Bungalows: Suitable for up to 8 people, the bungalows are equipped with 2 queen beds, 4 twin beds, two private bathrooms, a lounge, a dining room and a terrace overlooking the sea.
Facing the sea, they are equipped with all of the comforts of a room, including an LCD TV, a minibar, a wooden deck and hammock.
- 22 Standard Bedouin Tents: 14 double rooms with 2 queen beds and 8 with a king sized bed. Each has a private bathroom.
- 4 Suite Bedouin Tents: 2 tents with 2 queen beds and 2 with 1 king bed. They have a room, a private bathroom with a tub and air conditioning.
Cuisine on site is based on seafood from local sources. The menu, created by the Peruvian Chef combines fish and shellfish. At night guests will enjoy marine grills under the stars of the northern sky. The bar offers a friendly and relaxed atmosphere with a varied menu, including pisco. Be sure to try to Martini Vichayito. Room service is offered from 7:00am to 10:00pm.
The hotel is located between the beaches of Mancora and Los Organos, the last natural refuge of the area, 20 minutes from Mancora and 5 minutes from Los Organos.