Tulip Time Cruise« All MS Amacerto cruise options
|Dates||Deck + Cabin Type|
|Cat E||Cat D||Cat C||Cat BB||Cat BA||Cat AB||Cat AA||Suite|
Day 1 Arrive in Amsterdam, Netherlands / Embark
Discover the beauty and history of the Dutch and Belgian waterways in springtime. Admire the colorful tulip carpets and flower displays; stroll amidst Kinderdijks’ lush green countryside dotted with the world-famous windmills, taste the local cheese and learn about the traditions of the friendly Dutch and Flemish people. In Belgium, admire great medieval cities like Antwerp, Ghent and Brugges with their stunning architecture and traditions and sample the delicious pastries and chocolates.
Day 2 Amsterdam / Volendam / Edam
After breakfast, enjoy a comprehensive morning cruise through the historic canals of Amsterdam. Return to the ship for a scenic lunch, while you cruise the ljsselmeer towards Volendam. Enjoy a late afternoon scenic drive to the village of Edam, famous for its tasteful cheese. Cruise through the night to Arnhem. (B,L,D)
Day 3 Arnhem
Arrive in Arnhem early this morning. Your morning visit to the Airborne Museum Hartenstein is an educational tour chronicling the Battle of Arnhem, one of the major battles of World War II. After the tour, return to the ship for lunch and enjoy scenic cruising as you sail through Holland, on to Belgium. (B,L,D)
Day 4 Antwerp, Belgium
This morning, enjoy a guided sightseeing tour of Antwerp, one of the world's most important ancient seaports. See the Grote Market with its beautiful city hall and the Church of Our Lady, and admire the city's superb architecture. The afternoon is free to explore Antwerp on your own or take an optional excursion to nearby Brussels. After dinner, your cruise departs for Ghent. (B,L,D)
Day 5 Ghent, Belgium
After breakfast take a guided sightseeing tour of Ghent, the fourth largest city of Belgium. This city is the diamond of Flanders, preserving its medieval charm while remaining current with the times. Modern architecture blends with remnants of the past. Take the time to visit “Castle of the Counts” a real medieval castle in the center of town. The afternoon is yours to explore Ghent at leisure or to take an optional excursion to Brugges, which is one of Europe's most perfectly preserved medieval cities. Brugge’s historical city center is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. (B,L,D)
Day 6 Willemstad, Netherlands / Dordrecht
This morning, sail through the Dutch region of Zeeland. This region is home to one of the world's most complex engineering projects, the Delta Works, which took more than 30 years to complete. During this morning's cruise, you will pass some of these magnificent projects, and then stop in charming Willemstad for a walking tour. Return to the ship to enjoy a scenic lunch as you sail towards Dordrecht and the 18th-century windmills of Kinderdijk. Kinderdjik is the largest group of original windmills in Holland. (B,L,D)
Day 7 Utrecht / Keukenhof / Amsterdam
During breakfast, enjoy some scenic cruising along the Amsterdam-Rhine Canal to Utrecht. Admire the spectacular display of bulb flowers in bloom during your morning excursion to the famous Keukenhof Gardens. Keukenhof also offers several ponds, sculpture gardens, greenhouses, a windmill which can be toured and several terraces to relax in. Return to your ship in Amsterdam for lunch. The rest of the day is for you to enjoy at your leisure. (B,L,D)
Day 8 Disembark / Return Home
Disembark after breakfast for your transfer to the airport. (B)
Itinerary NotesPlease note: Cruise fare does not include port charges, please add $147 per person.
- 7 Nights Deluxe Cruise Accommodation in an Outside Stateroom - 82% of the Staterooms with large French Balconies (Twin Balconies on select vessels)
- Daily Sightseeing Program as outlined in the Itinerary
- Infotainment System in all Staterooms with Free Internet, Hit Movies, Music Library and English Language TV Stations
- Terry Bathrobes and White-on-white plush Bedding in all Staterooms
- Superb Dining with all Meals included during your Cruise
- Multiple Dining Venues on select vessels
- Free-flowing Red & White Wines from Europe's great Wine Regions, beer and soft drinks with every Dinner on board the Ship
- Bottled Water in every stateroom replenished daily
- Cocktail Reception, Welcome Dinner & Captain's Gala Dinner
- Special Highlights including Lectures, Theme Dinners, Cooking Demonstration, onboard Music Performances and afternoon & evening Piano Music
- Use of Bicycles to explore on your own
- Services of Professional Cruise Manager
- All English Language on board in a non-smoking Environment (smoking permitted only on the Sun Deck)
- All local Taxes
Deposit & Payment
Initial deposit is $600, and most travelers will call our office and pay the deposit with a credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard, AmEx, and Discover. Alternatively, you can send a check to our Missoula, Montana, office or register online at: https://www.adventure-life.com/forms/fourways.php
Final payment is due 100 days prior to departure.
Final payment by bank transfer, check or Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or Amex.
Booking last minute? No problem! Please contact one of our trip planners, and we can get you on your way if booking less than 100 days prior to departure.
Click here to see a copy of our Terms and Conditions.
|Days Prior to departure||Fee|
|121 days or more||$400 per person|
|120-90 days||$600 per person|
|89-60 days||40% trip cost|
|59-30 days||55% trip cost|
|29-0 days||100% trip cost|
- Ship Highlights
- Passengers : 164
- River Cruise Ship
Inspired by classic ocean yachts, the Amacerto will provide the most distinctive river cruise experience. A magnificent glass elevator is one of the unique design elements found onboard, as well as exclusive “Twin Balconies”. The beautifully-decorated and spacious accommodations range in size up to 350 sq. ft. Relax in a heated Sun Deck swimming pool with a “swim-up” bar; enjoy Chaîne des Rôtisseurs culinary creations in five dining venues. The ship also features a Fitness Center, Massage, Hair and Beauty salon; complimentary Internet access and first-run Hollywood movies; plus a fleet of bicycles to enhance your river cruise experience.
Amacerto's Public Areas
- Multiple outdoor decks offering unimpeded panoramic views
- Sundecks with lounge chairs and retractable roof
- Main Lounge with bar, piano and dance floor
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the vessel
- 24-hour specialty coffee and tea station
- Heated pool with “swim up” bar and whirlpool
- Gift Shop and Fireside Library
- Fitness Room
- Massage and Hair Salon
- Bicycles onboard
- Glass Elevator
- Walking track
- Wine Bar
164 guests will be accommodated in 8 different types of staterooms, all with stunning views of the passing scenery. - All outside staterooms with the distinctive “Twin Balcony” concept for majority of staterooms
- “Twin Balconies” are 235 and 210 sq. ft. and French Balcony Staterooms are 170 sq. ft.
- In room safe, hair dryer, full-length mirror, ample closet space and direct dial telephone
- All staterooms have AmaWaterways’ exclusive Infotainment system, including complimentary Internet access, first run Hollywood movies and music library
- Flat-screen Televisions with local and satellite channels
- Hotel-style white on white, plush bedding and terry bathrobes
- Spacious bathrooms with multi-jet showerheads
- Complimentary bottled water replenished daily
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Extra spacious Suites are 350 sq. ft. with exclusive “Twin Balcony” and mini-bar
- Enhanced sitting area in Suites featuring a sofa and two chairs
- Suites have expansive bathroom with a bathtub and separate shower
Dining and Cuisine
Amacerto offers an array of dining options for your culinary enjoyment. Enjoy Chaîne des Rôtisseurs culinary creations in the main dining room or in the Chef's Table restaurant with its own private chef, two "Wine Bar" venues, plus a casual al fresco bistro. On select days, guests can enjoy a lunch outdoors on the Sun Deck.
Complimentary Bicycles & Bike Tours
Take advantage of your ship's concept of putting bicycles aboard river cruise ships in Europe. The idea sprung from the fact that so many of Europe's rivers are lined with paths that are perfect for pedaling. The Amacerto carries more than two dozen bicycles and plenty of safety helmets that are free for you to use. The bicycles give you the freedom to venture out and explore the riverside bikeways. Or, meander through quaint cobblestone streets. The bikes are set up and ready for use as soon as the ship docks.
Piano Deck, Fixed Window. 148 sq.ft.
Piano Deck, Fixed Windows. 148 sq.ft.
Violin & Cello Deck, French Balcony. 170 sq.ft.
Cello Deck, French & Outside Balcony. 210 sq.ft.
Violin Deck. French & Outside Balcony. 210 sq.ft.
Cello Deck. French & Outside Balcony. 235 sq.ft.
Violin Deck. French & Outside Balcony. 235 sq.ft.
Violin Deck. French & Outside Balcony. 350 sq.ft.