This new, deluxe, seasonal Africa safari camp, is located in the heart of the game rich Seronera Valley, on the western slopes of Makoma Hill. Enjoy the picturesque panoramas of the Serengeti, heart stopping views of the migration, and sunsets that no words can describe, during your stay at Lemala Elewanja Camp. The major game viewing areas of central, southern, or western Serengeti are easily accessible, and at the end of the day guests can return to the privacy and solitude of the camp to enjoy great service, food and ambiance.
Well-appointed tents, with large beds, warm duvets, and running water, offer a comfortable respite during your Tanzanian Safari. Enjoy the comforts of the main tent which houses separate living and dining areas with a central bar, leather sofas, and chandeliers, adding to the lavish African Safari experience.
- 7 tents featuring leather beds
- En suite facilities with flush toilet, large safari shower (bucket shower), and running water
- 24 hour solar lighting
- House alcohol and non-alcoholic drinks included at meal times.
- Charging station in main lobby or dining area
- Open June-March
- Game Drives
- Migration viewing
- Optional Balloon Safaris available
- Alfresco meals and sundowners
- Optional balloon safaris