Located just 15 minutes from the gate of the Ngorongoro Crater, Lemala Ngorongoro Camp is ideally located for guest who want to explore Africa's 'Garden of Eden' on a Tanzania Safari. Eight luxury heated tents, each with wooden floors and large, comfortable beds, are tucked into ancient acacia trees on the rim of the crater.
Enjoy this luxury Tanzania safari experience with spacious common areas, campfire sundowners cocktails, and dinners served under chandeliers, as well as private tent accommodations featuring 2 queen, or 1 king sized bed. Watch as elephant ample through camp, enjoy the breathtaking panoramas, and interact with the local Maasai during your once in a life time Tanzanian Safari.
- 8 private luxury tents with wood flooring and rugs
- 24 hour solar lighting
- En suite facilities featuring: Flush toilets and Large safari shower (Bucket shower)
- Cozy common main tent
- House alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are included
- Laundry service
- Min age: 6 years old
- Seasonal (open June-March)
- Charging station in Main lodge
- Game Drives
- Game walks
- Village visit
- Maasai dancers/talks
- Private lunch in the Crater
- Private breakfast with Maasai upon request
Our guide and driver were very good with their knowledge and were very helpful with our questions. It was a very pleasant visit that would have been impossible to do on our own. Hotels and restaurants were fantastic. The special places we got to go to, like the kitchens, were great. Enjoyed the entire trip!