16Ship Type: Motor Yacht
Touring the Galapagos Islands is a luxurious and relaxing experience from the decks of the Galapagos Yacht Angelito. A custom motor yacht of completely wooden construction, the 16 guests aboard the Angelito will find comfortable accommodations and expert guides. Whether you're discovering the life beneath the waves while snorkeling, or just working on your tan on the deck, you're guaranteed a great time on the Angelito!
Amenities on board the Angelito
Guests will relax on the four decks that serve as patios, enjoy delicious cuisine in an elegant and well-lit dining deck with bar, and will find the handsome wooden interior comfortable and pleasing.
The attentive crew will provide for your every need, including fine dining, comfortable lodging, and detailed information on the plants and animals of the Galapagos Islands. Eight crew members including a multilingual naturalist guide will ensure your experience in the Galapagos Islands will be a memorable one.
The 16 guests aboard the Angelito find comfortable accommodation in eight double cabins with large picture window, private bathroom, individual air conditioning, safety box and hair dryer in each bathroom.
The Angelito carries safety equipment that fulfills the highest standards, complying with all international Coast Guard regulations.
- Category: Tourist Superior
- Gross Tonnage: 152
- Capacity: 16 passengers/ 8 double cabins
- Length: 22.3 m/70 ft
- Beam: 6.6 m /22 ft
- Speed: 12 knots
- Engines: 2 new (2013) CUMMINS (Marine Diesel), 405 HP each and 2100 RPM (2013)
- Generators: 2 new (2013) CUMMINS CPG (Diesel) with capacity of 65KW/60HZ each
- PureVent FUEL CLEANER: Cleans the gas vented from engine crankcases using a centrifugal separation technology to remove oil mist and other particles to protect the environment
- Electricity: 110 Volts in the cabins and in the bathrooms and 220 Volt sockets available in the social area
- Water: desalinization machine with capacity of 65 gallons of fresh water per hour.