Most tours through Ireland also visit the United Kingdom, where the neighboring countries of England, Scotland, and Wales will delight you with their tradtional atmosphere and noble castles. Some cruises even include navigations through European countries like Norway, Spain, and Portugal.
- Tour Dublin (the capital city), home to St. Patrick's Cathedral, the Dublin Castle, and a mix of modern & ancient culture.
- Belfast & Galway and the pristine Connemara district are also scenic stops along many cruises.
- Visit Cork, a quaint city on the River Lee with a university atmosphere and some excellent traditional Irish pubs.
- Explore ancient ruins, like the ancient monastery at Glendalough, Dingle, or the volcanic site known as the Giant's Causeway.
- Go birding in the Aran Islands, where you'll see shocking numbers of diverse endemic birds.