158Ship Type: River Cruise ShipOperated by: AMA Waterways
The glamorous and revolutionary Amakristina – built in 2017 – features the most advanced design of any river cruise vessel currently in operation. Its exclusive Twin Balconies are available in most staterooms, which measure a spacious 210-235 sq. feet, with four Suites measuring 350 sq. feet.
During your cruise on board the Amakristina, enjoy gourmet dining with free-flowing fine wines at multiple onboard dining venues; relax at the heated sun deck swimming pool; work out in the fitness center and spa; take advantage of the complimentary ship-wide Wi-Fi and in-room Internet; and join a guided bike tour along the Rhine River.
- All outside staterooms with the distinctive “Twin Balcony” concept for majority of staterooms
- “Twin Balconies” are 235 and 210 sq. ft. and Suites are 350 sq. ft.
- In-room temperature control
- Deluxe hotel-style bedding with Egyptian linen, down pillows and duvet
- Spacious bathrooms with multi-jet showerheads
- Large wardrobe, full-length mirror, hair dryer, safe and direct-dial telephone
- Flat-screen TV that also works as a computer
- Entertainment on Demand system providing complimentary TV, movies and music library
- Complimentary internet and Wi-Fi
- Complimentary bottled water replenished daily
- Desk and chair
- Built: 2017
- Built in: Netherlands
- Length: 443 feet
- Width: 38 feet
- Crew: 51
- Staterooms: 78
- Suites: 4
- Registry: Switzerland