100Ship Type: Expedition Cruise ShipOperated by: Lindblad Expeditions
This luxurious National Geographic Venture is designed with over 50 years of expedition heritage to be able to explore the same remote locations sought out for decades while setting a new standard in comfort and style. National Geographic Venture is huge enough to accommodate 100 passengers while navigating the same inner reaches and provide the same intimate experiences of the charismatic regions to explore.
The National Geographic Venture features include:
- An extraordinary hotel staff at your service
- Photo kiosks for photographers
- Always-open drinks
- Food is always served fresh
- Open bow and an observation deck for gathering to watch for wildlife or enjoy an evening cocktail with friends in the open air
- A lounge where the heart of our expedition community is and where they hold cocktail hour and Recap each evening
- A bar which is typically open and serves a variety of beverages
- Sundeck where stretch class is held
- The global gallery: a window on regional talent
National Geographic Venture has 50 cabins that are categorized from Category 1 to 5 ranging from the 136-square-foot category 1 to the 185-square-foot. Every cabin has two portholes, a large window or balcony, Wi-Fi access, and temperature controls. Bathrooms are modern and stocked with botanically inspired hair products, soap, and shower gel, plus a hairdryer. Every room has outlets and USB outlets for charging your camera gear or electronics, and space for luggage storage.
Plug/ Voltage type Onboard: US Type A