16Ship Type: Motor Yacht
The Galapagos Aqua is the ideal boat for divers and adventure lovers of all ages! It offers a unique combination of both liveaboard diving safaris, including the best diving sites of the archipelago, as well as naturalist cruises for seeing what makes the islands themselves so special, something that should not be missed when visiting the Galapagos Islands. Combine the incomparable diversity above and under the waves at truly the best value available.
The main deck has a landing area & diving platform, including 2 showers and a dry table. The lounge, bar, dining area & small library are also located on the main deck. The upper deck provides a shaded outside lounge area and a smaller exterior lounge in front of the bridge.
The sundeck has a solarium with loungers and offers stunning views.
●Type: Motor Yacht
● Year Built: 1998 (Remodeled in 2019)
● Length: 26 meter / 85 feet
● Beam: 5.5 meter / 18 feet
● Cabins: 9 (During the 2019 refurbishment 1 cabin will be added)
● Crew: 8 members + 1 Instructor Guide and 1 Dive Master Guide. (For naturalist cruises only 1 bilingual naturalist guide)
● Zodiacs: 2 Caribe (C-20 & C-17) with 50 HP Yamaha four stroke outboards
● Max Speed: 9 knots
● Electricity: 110v/220v
● Engines: 2 x 250 HP Caterpillar
● Generators: 1x 80 KW & 1x 60 KW Cummins
Diving Equipment, Safety & Certifications:
Diving Equipment on board:
● 2 dive tank compressors: Enriched air and Nitrox
● Aluminum 12L scuba tanks with valves, belts and weights
● Full personal diving equipment available for rent (BCD, regulator, mask, fins, 7mm wetsuits, hoods, gloves, boots, dive computer, torch, GoPro underwater camera)
Diving Safety Equipment provided on board for free:
● Personal Marine rescue GPS, Storm whistle, Diving beacon, Surface marker tube
Aqua’s Dive related Certifications:
● Certified with PADI, DAN, EFR